• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Jaqeboy has had a heart attack

Started by error, August 25, 2007, 02:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Jaqeboy suffered a heart attack on Friday and is currently in stable condition at the Catholic Medical Center in Manchester.

He was well enough to make a phone call earlier this evening and get the word out (though he seems to have forgotten the number for Porc-411).

More info as I get it.

Pat K

Yikes, hope he continues to improve.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

dalebert

He seemed really healthy when last I saw him, just before I moved out. I'm glad he's ok.

J’raxis 270145

Damn. I was hoping to see him at LFoD today, since he's not been around lately at the Taproom. Has he been sick or was this just all of a sudden?

Tom Sawyer

Wow. Hope you are doing better Jack.

Friday

:(  Hope you are back on your feet soon, Jack.   :flower:

EthanAllen

Just talked to him in the hospital. He had a balloon angioplasty procedure and is doing fine.

The doctor ordered no more stops at Subway on the way back from left libertarian organizing in Keene!

Braddogg

NHRes2004

I just spoke with jaqeboy. He will have a stress test in the morning - Sunday. Depending on the results he should be able to go home then.

Kat Kanning

That'd be good if he could go home tomorrow.  Don and Cathleen are going to try and visit him today.

Insurgent

I just got off the phone with him; he's doing well. Says he feels better now than he did before he went in and has more energy than before. He didn't actually have a heart attack, though--it was an issue with arterial blockages.

He's hoping to be discharged tomorrow, after passing a stress test. I forgot to ask him which room he's in, but he's in the cardiac care wing. at CMC. He says the food is reasonable but that TV sucks; the "programming" is exactly that, so he had his daughter bring him some of his 9/11 research materials to keep him occupied  :)

jaqeboy

Quote from: Beavis on August 25, 2007, 02:30 AM NHFT
Jaqeboy suffered a heart attack on Friday and is currently in stable condition at the Catholic Medical Center in Manchester.

He was well enough to make a phone call earlier this evening and get the word out (though he seems to have forgotten the number for Porc-411).

More info as I get it.

Hey everybody, thanks for the concern - I'm doin' fine! (writing from my fone in the hosp.) Probly be out tomorrow, and when I do, I'm going kick some bootie -- maybe a little slower for a few weeks (Dr's orders). I'm just annoyed with having to be here (rm C116) - I don'like having to sit in bed this long and be poked at, cuffed, measured and monittored so much! Probly better than the alternative, tho.

I had a "cardiac event", kinda short of what might be considered a heart attack - just pain due to too much bacon in my arteries. :)

Thanks for the Porcupine visits - hey, free A/C - come on in out of th heat!

JaqEboy

Quantrill