• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Pumpkin Festival

Started by d_goddard, September 05, 2007, 10:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

There is going to be bus service from Smith's Medical on route 12.

lildog

Quote from: srqrebel on October 18, 2007, 01:25 PM NHFT
I plan on having a "Free Lauren Canario" jack-o-lantern display at the festival.  If anyone wants to bring flowers, wreaths, ribbons, etc. to contribute, feel free to do so.  Let's get her noticed!

Oh, that's a good idea.  If someone can take a post a picture of it afterwards I would be more then happy to write something up for NHInsider about it to help draw more attention.

jason12085

Thanks for the helpful info   ;D

I guess we're going to have to shuttle in

Kat Kanning

srqrebel

Quote from: lildog on October 19, 2007, 10:14 AM NHFT
Quote from: srqrebel on October 18, 2007, 01:25 PM NHFT
I plan on having a "Free Lauren Canario" jack-o-lantern display at the festival.  If anyone wants to bring flowers, wreaths, ribbons, etc. to contribute, feel free to do so.  Let's get her noticed!

Oh, that's a good idea.  If someone can take a post a picture of it afterwards I would be more then happy to write something up for NHInsider about it to help draw more attention.

Thank you.  The display was up as of 1:00 PM today.  It is located in the center circle next to the gazebo.  Unfortunately, I don't have a camera but I'm sure there will be plenty of pics.

While it was being set up, at least six or seven people asked who Lauren is, and a few even took photos of the display.  I explained the stand she is taking, and how she is being held indefinitely on contempt charges for passively refusing to co-operate.  It was amazing how receptive and supportive everyone was. 

By arresting Lauren for refusing to take government papers, and holding her in contempt for refusing to assist her antagonists, the gov't has unwittingly created a lightning rod.  It is up us to make sure the lightning strikes -- and strikes hard!

Puke

Quote...she is being held indefinitely on contempt charges for passively refusing to co-operate.

Brilliant. It seems that once people hear she didn't have a DL they get all upset at Lauren.

As thought a DL is some kind of magic life-saving device or some shit.

Kat Kanning

Cool!  I hope someone takes a pic.

FTL_Ian

Menno called me today asking if someone could come by and take a picture, as he does not have a camera.  I did not have a number for Puke, whom I know has a camera.

Puke

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 20, 2007, 05:05 PM NHFT
Menno called me today asking if someone could come by and take a picture, as he does not have a camera.  I did not have a number for Puke, whom I know has a camera.

Shit, wish I had known earlier. I spent all day writing a paper for school. There's no light now.  :-[

dalebert

Quote from: lildog on October 19, 2007, 10:14 AM NHFT

I'm sorry these are so late! I kept forgetting to get them transferred off my phone and then I bumped into trouble. The good news is I discovered my laptop has the right kind of slot for future transfers! I could have sworn it did not.

Kat Kanning

Wow, Menno....that Free Lauren Canario display looked awesome!

Thanks for putting up the pictures, Dale!

TackleTheWorld

Wow Menno that display looked tremendous. The very neat lettering looks so classy. 
Dale's cellphone camera did a wonderful job of making the lights in the pumpkins look bright.
Thanks so much, guys. :blowkiss:

dalebert

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on November 13, 2007, 01:28 PM NHFT
Wow Menno that display looked tremendous. The very neat lettering looks so classy. 
Dale's cellphone camera did a wonderful job of making the lights in the pumpkins look bright.
Thanks so much, guys. :blowkiss:

Remember what I told you in a letter. Menno nursed that display ALL day. It was his baby. You really would have been touched if you'd been able to see it.

Kat Kanning

But, if she'd been able to see it, there'd have been no need for the display  :)

Russell Kanning

I somehow missed this thread for a while ... really cool display of pumpkins.
It must have worked. :)