• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Any jobs or contacts in jewelry design/repair/etc. ?

Started by ancapagency, September 10, 2007, 05:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ancapagency

I am trying to get a young woman in IN to move to NH.  She has a BA in Art, specifically in small metal design.  She's experience in jewelry design, fabrication, and repair.  If anyone knows of a job available in the not-too distant future in this field or related, or has a contact in the field who might be interested in a resume, please drop me a line.

She's a gifted artist, and has one of the strongest work ethics I've ever seen.  She'd be an asset to any employer, as well as the FSP.

Dreepa

Quote from: ancapagency on September 10, 2007, 05:18 PM NHFT
I am trying to get a young woman in IN to move to NH.  She has a BA in Art, specifically in small metal design.  She's experience in jewelry design, fabrication, and repair.  If anyone knows of a job available in the not-too distant future in this field or related, or has a contact in the field who might be interested in a resume, please drop me a line.

She's a gifted artist, and has one of the strongest work ethics I've ever seen.  She'd be an asset to any employer, as well as the FSP.
PM porcupine kate on this board.

porcupine kate

PM me! 
There is a Jewelry staffing firm called Diamond Staffing Solutions in Derry NH.  I can give you the info to reach them.  Suzanne is nice and they are very easy to work with.  I also work for Naser Jewelers up here.  There are a family owned company with 5 stores in NH. I don't know if they are looking for a bench jeweler but I'll check.  I know they are looking for sales people.
Kate