• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Second Keene Freedom Fest - October 27th 12-3pm on Railroad Square

Started by TobyFMTV, September 15, 2007, 01:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TobyFMTV

The second Keene Freedom Fest is scheduled for Saturday October 27th from 12-3pm. In July the Keene Free Press, the NH Coalition for Common Sense, Free Minds TV, the NHLA, a Fully Informed Jury Association table, and an Operation Politically Homeless booth all spent a few hours interacting with the public and spreading the message of liberty.

If anyone would like to participate or help out it would be great.

Free Minds TV will be there filming the event.

FTL_Ian

Toby, thank you for taking the lead on organizing the Fall Freedom Fest!   8)

People in Keene are watching and talking about FMTV!   (Toby specifically was being discussed on WKBK's Talkback this morning.)  Your show and Mark's are doing excellent things!

Puke

TobyFMTV

It seems someone has reserved Railroad square for the 13th. I have submitted a request for the 27th. I should get a reply back any day.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: TobyFMTV on September 21, 2007, 10:30 PM NHFT
It seems someone has reserved Railroad square for the 13th. I have submitted a request for the 27th. I should get a reply back any day.

This is actually a good thing as Julia has to go to Cheshire TV on the 13th.

d_goddard

The 27th would be cool... maybe we could have a little Halloween theme  >:D

TobyFMTV

I have just gotten confirmation on the 27th for the 2nd Keene Freedom Fest :). We will be on Railroad Square from 12-3pm. If anyone would like to come out and talk to the public about ideas of more freedom and less government we would love the help!

d_goddard

Drat!!
I just realized, the NH LP convention is Oct 27th. I won't miss that -- I gotta do my best to get the NH LP to endorse Ron Paul and not that limp noodle childish twit from Massachusetts.

Possibly someone else from the NHLA will be able to be there. We'll see.

FTL_Ian

Toby, once you've nailed down some of the groups that are attending, can you post an announcement at FreeKeene.com and an entry on the calendar at http://calendar.freekeene.com ?

Russell Kanning

Kat said we probably don't need a booth this time, since not many people wanted to talk with her. But we should be able to be there and help out in general.

FTL_Ian

I imagine there'll be plenty of room on our tables for a stack of Keene Free Presses!

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

added it to the Keene Free Press calendar .... any link? pictures from last time?