• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My experience at the doctors office yesterday

Started by Raineyrocks, October 12, 2007, 07:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I took my 11 yr. old for a physical yesterday and listen to the shit that went on, amazing!

First of all they had the nurse come in to weigh her, etc so then the nurse says to my daughter, (not me), "Well, it looks like you'll be getting some vaccines today!".

I said, "I don't think she will be", so now the nurse turns around to me and hands me 3 papers; 1. Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis, (Tdap), wow, that one has changed a bit since the last time I saw a paper on it, now they're combining the tetanus with the old dpt shot.  2.  HPV, human papillomavirus vaccine paper.
3.  Meningococcal vaccine paper.   Now mind you as the nurse is handing me these papers she clearly stated that these are mandatory vaccinations! 

So I said, gee the cervical cancer vaccine that they just came out with, going on the name gardisil, right?  She looked a little surprised that I even knew that which made me sad because it must mean a lot of other parents perhaps either know about it and don't speak up or don't know about it at all.  I continued to tell her there have been deaths related to this vaccine and she said that she had never heard of any, I told her to google it and it's all over the net. http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/sep/07092004.html .

Then I spoke to her about the dangers of the Tdap: http://chetday.com/novacarticles.html, instead of me going into everything.  Then I asked her if there were recent breakouts of meningitis and she said, yes mostly among college students. I asked her if she was aware of the mercury levels in vaccines and she said it was such a small amount that there was nothing to worry about. I also spoke of the rise in autism and the possible link to vaccines and she said, maybe years ago they couldn't diagnose the symptoms of autism and now they can. http://www.rense.com/general59/vvac.htm   

Sorry I don't have time to find more links right now, I have a cleaning job this morning and am on a time limit here.  The nurse kept repeating that the internet only focuses on the negatives not the positives.  That's funny because as I was searching for links to the dangers of vaccines I mostly came up with the benefits as opposed to about 5 years ago when there were more negative websites, hmmm interesting, huh?

So then I said to her, "Are you aware that these vaccines are not mandatory?"  She said, "Oh I know."   I said, "But as you handed me these papers you clearly stated that they were mandatory."  She said, "Oh, I meant the tetanus vaccine is mandatory."  So then I said, "Actually I could file a religious exemption and that one would not be mandatory either."  So anyways she just changed the subject and talked about how the entire doctor's office was incapacitated because their computer system went down the other week.  I said, "you mean you don't keep any paper files anymore?"  and she said, hardly.   Could you imagine the utter chaos if there was a large scale shutdown of electricity in this country?  Do you think a lot of companies rely on computers only and have no paper back up?  I don't know it's just a question I've wondered about.

The nurse left the room and later on when I have time I can get into the actual doctor visit. :)

kola

quote:I took my 11 yr. old for a physical yesterday and listen to the shit that went on, amazing!

Kola says: You may to seek a Chiropractor. Many DC's perform physicals without using bullying tactics on vaccines.

quote:First of all they had the nurse come in to weigh her, etc so then the nurse says to my daughter, (not me), "Well, it looks like you'll be getting some vaccines today!".

Kola says: Remember that the clinics get monatary kickbacks for vaxing kids.( from fed and state funding). 

quote:I said, "I don't think she will be", so now the nurse turns around to me and hands me 3 papers; 1. Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis, (Tdap), wow, that one has changed a bit since the last time I saw a paper on it, now they're combining the tetanus with the old dpt shot. 

Kola says:I am glad you stood your ground. And yes, now they are using a 3 in 1 vaccine. It makes no sense and increases risks of adverse effects.

quote: 2.  HPV, human papillomavirus vaccine paper.

Kola says: Yes, this is the new guy on the block and they are pushing it on every teenage girl. The reserach was skewed and girls have dies from the vaccine and there is no VALID proof is prevents cervical cancer.

quote:3.  Meningococcal vaccine paper.   Now mind you as the nurse is handing me these papers she clearly stated that these are mandatory vaccinations!

Kola says: Yes. it appears she has told this twicw already. She is lying or plain ignorant. Either way she needs to be informed and then reported to a state board complaint. Do you happen to have her name? You can call the clinic and request who it was. If she did this to do she is doing it to everyone. Sadly, many people comply when they really didn't want to.

quote:So I said, gee the cervical cancer vaccine that they just came out with, going on the name gardisil, right?  She looked a little surprised that I even knew that which made me sad because it must mean a lot of other parents perhaps either know about it and don't speak up or don't know about it at all.  I continued to tell her there have been deaths related to this vaccine and she said that she had never heard of any, I told her to google it and it's all over the net. http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/sep/07092004.html .

Kola says: Good for you! When she said she never heard of that before you should have said it is your fucking job to know that!!! She is the one injecting this drug in people yet she does not know the risks??? Gimme a break.

quote:  Then I spoke to her about the dangers of the Tdap: http://chetday.com/novacarticles.html, instead of me going into everything.  Then I asked her if there were recent breakouts of meningitis and she said, yes mostly among college students.

Kola says:Yeah outbreaks form the meningitis vaccine causing meningitis. ( sources cited on request)

quote :I asked her if she was aware of the mercury levels in vaccines and she said it was such a small amount that there was nothing to worry about. I also spoke of the rise in autism and the possible link to vaccines and she said, maybe years ago they couldn't diagnose the symptoms of autism and now they can. http://www.rense.com/general59/vvac.htm 

Kola says: yeah so small amounts that the FDA banned the use of mercury in vaccines in 1999. Yet the pharma compnaies still use it and the Geier and Geier study proved a strong causative link between mercury, autism, neuro disorders and heart disease. 

quote: Sorry I don't have time to find more links right now, I have a cleaning job this morning and am on a time limit here.  The nurse kept repeating that the internet only focuses on the negatives not the positives.  That's funny because as I was searching for links to the dangers of vaccines I mostly came up with the benefits as opposed to about 5 years ago when there were more negative websites, hmmm interesting, huh?

Kola: She is biased and not respecting your right as a parent to choose. There is a mountain of well supported documentation regarding the negatives. She should be aware of them.... that is her damn job.

quote:So then I said to her, "Are you aware that these vaccines are not mandatory?"  She said, "Oh I know."   I said, "But as you handed me these papers you clearly stated that they were mandatory."  She said, "Oh, I meant the tetanus vaccine is mandatory."  So then I said, "Actually I could file a religious exemption and that one would not be mandatory either."  So anyways she just changed the subject and talked about how the entire doctor's office was incapacitated because their computer system went down the other week.  I said, "you mean you don't keep any paper files anymore?"  and she said, hardly. 

Kola says :LIAR! So if she knew there was an exeption status she flat out lied to you. File a board complaint. boy, Rainy, I cannot believe NH does not have a personal exemption status. I will look into it.

quote: nurse left the room and later on when I have time I can get into the actual doctor visit. :)

Kola says: I would be interested in hearing more.

Rainy, if you choose not to vax, and the intake forms have questions about vaccines, just pencil in UTD. This means your child is "up to date" on his or her vaccines. Since vaccines are not mandatory she is "up to date" on all of them.
This makes the process easier. I have witnessed medical clinics report the parents and of the non vaxed child to child abuse agencies after a doctor visit similar to yours. Be careful and know your rights and fight to keep them alive.

Kola   

slimpickens

HI, I'm 41, and have not received a vaccine since 1983, and i have only had 2-3 very minor "colds",
otherwise no Flu, a rare headache,(caffeine withdrawal) . people die at the clinics and hospitals you know,so i don't go.
and another stat is "properly subscribed drugs " are in the top 5 of killers of people. don't remember the source though

CNHT

Unless your 11 year old is having sex, there is no need for the HPV vaccine..

And there is no way you should let them give that to her unless more research has proven it's safe.

Utterly ridiculous!

Just say NO!

BaRbArIaN

Quote from: slimpickens on October 12, 2007, 10:53 AM NHFT
HI, I'm 41, and have not received a vaccine since 1983, and i have only had 2-3 very minor "colds",
otherwise no Flu, a rare headache,(caffeine withdrawal) . people die at the clinics and hospitals you know,so i don't go.
and another stat is "properly subscribed drugs " are in the top 5 of killers of people. don't remember the source though

I haven't had one since my original smallpox and other vaccines when I was 5 back in 1970 and I couldn't object at the time   (I'm sure I would have if asked).  I refuse to use them and try to keep my immune system hardy.  So far so good.

Raineyrocks

Thanks Kola !  Of course I didn't let her get any vaccines.  In Maryland they pulled the it's mandatory crap also and as I know there are exemptions from these shots in every state so I'm sure NH has exemptions.

I'm really beat right now after working all day so I'll do the doctor part of this tomorrow! :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: slimpickens on October 12, 2007, 10:53 AM NHFT

I haven't had a vaccine in a long time.  It's weird since moving up here I've been sick about 3 times and in Maryland I was hardly ever sick maybe it's the adaption to the climate, I don't know. :-\  Does the climate change make sense?  I always believed people got sick because of bacterial or viral things in the air so to say not because of the weather.

One of my good friends gets every vaccine they come out with for herself and her daughter and they have quite a few health problems. :(

Raineyrocks

Quote from: CNHT on October 12, 2007, 02:21 PM NHFT
Unless your 11 year old is having sex, there is no need for the HPV vaccine..

And there is no way you should let them give that to her unless more research has proven it's safe.

Utterly ridiculous!

Just say NO!

I did. :)  The nurse also told me how great she thinks it is that they are on the verge of coming out with this vaccine for males too! ::)

Braddogg

Rainey, if you're thinking of bringing your child to a chiropractor for her physical, please, bring her to me instead.  Sure, I haven't taken a biology-based science class since I was a sophomore in high school, but at least I'm not going to hurt her.  And as an added bonus, I'll only charge half of whatever the DC ("Doctor" of Chiropractic) charges ;D  But seriously, chiropractors can be competent replacements for physical therapists in many situations, but they are NOT real doctors.  The kind that would give your daughter a real physical don't believe germs cause illnesses, for christ's sake!  They think it's some unprovable life force that flows through the body!

Not having your children vaccinated . . . I think that's a bad idea.  There are risks to vaccination, but there are greater risks to not vaccinating.  Most of the studies in the journals I've come across are case studies of individuals or small communities where a particular vaccine did not work.  Often this is because the vaccine used was low-quality (as occurred in a recent incident in Africa).  Sometimes, it just plain doesn't work.  Physics is different from biology: when you drop a rock, physics says it will ALWAYS fall down, but biology says MOST cats have one head, though some are born with two and are still cats.

But for god's sake, don't give your children's health away to total quacks . . . stick with someone with an M.D.

Puke

I was never vaccinated when I was a kid due to religious reasons.
I did get shit loads of vaccines when in the Army.
I always got sick after being injected. Which one is better?

I'll say that we have immune systems for a reason. Pumping one's body full of drugs for no reason can not be good.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Braddogg on October 12, 2007, 05:10 PM NHFT
Rainey, if you're thinking of bringing your child to a chiropractor for her physical, please, bring her to me instead.  Sure, I haven't taken a biology-based science class since I was a sophomore in high school, but at least I'm not going to hurt her.  And as an added bonus, I'll only charge half of whatever the DC ("Doctor" of Chiropractic) charges ;D  But seriously, chiropractors can be competent replacements
for physical therapists in many situations, but they are NOT real doctors.  The kind that would give your daughter a real physical don't believe germs cause illnesses, for christ's sake!  They think it's some unprovable life force that flows through the body!

Not having your children vaccinated . . . I think that's a bad idea.  There are risks to vaccination, but there are greater risks to not vaccinating.  Most of the studies in the journals I've come across are case studies of individuals or small communities where a particular vaccine did not work.  Often this is because the vaccine used was low-quality (as occurred in a recent incident in Africa).  Sometimes, it just plain doesn't work.  Physics is different from biology: when you drop a rock, physics says it will ALWAYS fall down, but biology says MOST cats have one head, though some are born with two and are still cats.

But for god's sake, don't give your children's health away to total quacks . . . stick with someone with an M.D.

Hi Braddogg! :)  This was about the nurse that just takes blood pressure, weight, and height, she did see an M.D. but I'll go into that tomorrow, I'm too tired right now.    You might get upset with me but I'm confused, are you saying chiropractors are better than doctors?  Are you a chiropractor because I can bring a shit load of business your way?  When I ask if your saying chiropractors are better than doctors I'm not being sarcastic either, it's a true question to you. :)

I think of you as my online buddy Braddogg, your totally one of my favorite people on this forum; but I really disagree about vaccines being a better choice.  I agree with you totally about the low quality vaccines being used in countries like Africa but there is still some really bad stuff in the vaccines in US too.  You are too smart for me to debate with and honestly it would take me forever to figure out what you mean with the cat metaphor. :D 
I've seen a lot of your posts when that religion post was going on last year, remember that one?  I never even tried to match intellect with you and James.   :BangHead:

I had a close personal call in my family with the damn MMR vaccine.  My grandson got it when he was 2 and later that night he was standing at the top of the stairs with a totally blank look on his face and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth over to the side.  I told my daughter there was something so wrong with him, this kid was amazingly brilliant and honestly he looked like he became retarded in one day after the MMR shot.  So anyways she took him to his doctors because lumps starting forming all over his head, they were mushy and moved all around, he had about 15 of them.  The doctor of course said it wasn't vaccine related and that he just happened to suddenly come down with a brain infection. ::)  He was put on some kind of medicine, I forget now what kind, and thank god he got better.  I've read so many stories of people going through this kind of stuff with their perfectly healthy babies and toddlers and they lose them forever after these vaccines.  I do agree that there is a small percentage, I mean out of 5 kids I never saw a real bad reaction but even if the statistics are 1 in 100,000, your kid could be that 1. 

There are conspiracy theory's going around that these vaccinations often lead to cancer and autoimmune diseases later in life too.  Now I don't know for sure if that happens but who knows?  Anyways what do you think of what I wrote?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Puke on October 12, 2007, 05:40 PM NHFT
I was never vaccinated when I was a kid due to religious reasons.
I did get shit loads of vaccines when in the Army.
I always got sick after being injected. Which one is better?

I'll say that we have immune systems for a reason. Pumping one's body full of drugs for no reason can not be good.

My girlfriend's husband is in the army and after they gave him the anthrax vaccine he got extremely ill.  In my own little world my philosophy is this; if I'm going to pump my body with any drug at least I'm going to pick one or two that will give me a buzz.  Perhaps that's warped thinking but I never claimed to be unwarped. ;D

Braddogg

I don't think I was clear earlier; no worries at all  :)  I'm not a chiropractor.  I think that I could do a better job than a chiropractor in giving a kid a physical, but I've never had any medical or scientific training.  It was a dis to chiropractors.  A lot of them are good for stuff like sore backs and knees, but not for anything else.  I mean, people are saying chiropractic can cure ear infections and asthma, and that's totally bunk.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandson; that must have been terrifying.  :-\  I don't blame you at all for being skeptical about the claims surrounding vaccines after having that kind of experience, and I certainly understand your skepticality when the doctor says, "No, that vaccine yesterday had nothing to do with it." The analogy that pops into my head is hitting someone in the face with a baseball bat and claiming that the bloody nose was caused by something else.  It'd be one hell of a coincidence if that was the case.  I'd feel absolutely horrible and guilt-ridden if I had my kid vaccinated and the next day he got horribly sick, even if all the science in the world said I made the right decision, as far as the odds go.

About those odds: Vaccines are a numbers game.  If 1 in 100,000 kids have a serious reaction, then of course it totally sucks for the 1 kid (and his parents).  And if the kid doesn't get vaccinated, then of course there's a good chance nothing bad will happen (like Puke, for example).  Part of the difficulty is that we can all see the 1 kid out of 100,000 who had a serious complication or reaction, and we can see that child and sympathize with those parents (and I think it'd take an emotional monster not to).  But what we can't see nearly as clearly is all the kids who would have gotten sick if they HADN'T been vaccinated.  We can say, "Billy got vaccinated and had a brain disease the next day," but we can't say, "Bobby got vaccinated and if he hadn't then he would have gotten mumps or whooping cough."

Funny you should mention James, he was in the Manchester area for a job interview the other day, gave me a call, and we went out to dinner.  He and I talked a lot on line and stuff, but this was the first time we met face to face; it was a lot of fun :)

Puke

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 12, 2007, 06:20 PM NHFT
In my own little world my philosophy is this; if I'm going to pump my body with any drug at least I'm going to pick one or two that will give me a buzz.  Perhaps that's warped thinking but I never claimed to be unwarped. ;D

It's better than feeling like shit and not being able to sleep on the arm that they jammed the anthrax needle into.

slimpickens

My only objection is the fact that there are contaminants in the vaccines, apparently on purpose. so when they take the mercury and other junk out, then i will think about getting vaccinated. and any chiropractor who claims to do more than aligning your spine/skeleton and relieving related pain, is making it up.
I dated one for several months, and have gone to them for years for back/neck pain. usually only a couple sessions every 6 months or so.they are good at fixing that, some are better than others.