• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ridleyography training Sat. Oct 27 2007

Started by Dave Ridley, October 12, 2007, 12:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I'd like to tentatively set up another small class to teach others how they can shoot lo budget news videos the same way I do.   Since I will essentially be training my competition I intend to charge $40 per person.

However I've been trained by the best photographers in the world and had ten years on the street learning to imitate them...so you'll get your money's worth.   Once you become a student I'll remain available to occasionally advise and help you improve.  The classes will probably always have a premium but the follow up assistance is free.

What: "Ridleyography" training (tentative, stay tuned to this thread)
When: Saturday, October 27 2007.  12p - 4:30p.  Come early or stay late for additional training...just let me know beforehand.
Where:  meet at Veterans' Park, approx 700 Elm St., Manchester NH.  Working on a nearby backup location in case it rains.
Why:  Train new people to edit in the camera and start Youtube newschannels.
How:  I will share with you the "Four principals of Ridleyography;" you will shoot practice videos on the spot, and I will show you how to do better.

some of the who-what-where-when-why may change so watch this thread.

I'll have a printout which puts the basics in writing, but the real benefit will be going out and shooting something.  You learn by doing.

Kat Kanning

I'd like to be there for this one, assuming I have camera by then.

Dave Ridley

Dave Ridley

i can handle up to one camara-less person....that person would just use my camera.
conceivably I could handle two such people.