• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Started by Friday, October 31, 2007, 08:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

My faaaaaaavorite day of the year...
   >:D   :icon_pirat:   :_fire__by_zacthetoad: :_The_Leprechaun_Life__by_Jord :campfire: :icon_farao: :angel1: :NinjaIconA: :V_mask_50: :Drunken_Pumpkin_by_IcedOver: :Jack_O_Lantern_by_Leafwoodfur

:pirateship:

P.S. Happy Birthday, Michael P.!

Russell Kanning

we will be sitting around the fire tonight telling ghost stories and having bats and owls fly around our heads :)

Raineyrocks

Happy Halloween Everybody!

My costume is going to be my avatar!   Actually Rick is going to take the kids so I guess I'm going to read a book or play asteroids. :-\

Pat K

BOO

Raineyrocks

Jim Johnson

Damn it Pat...I spilled my beer!

Pat K

Well dammit don't waste time posting to me,
get a straw and suck it up before, the cats get it!!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on October 31, 2007, 12:57 PM NHFT
Damn it Pat...I spilled my beer!

Now that is just unforgivable! Definitely should be 1 of the 7 deadly sins, at least that's what Rick has taught me! ;D

Jim Johnson

Hey Pat K that was fun, the straw worked really well.  I am so happy that we have a man of your vast experiance to guide us.

Do it again.   ;D

Pat K

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on October 31, 2007, 01:23 PM NHFT
Hey Pat K that was fun, the straw worked really well.  I am so happy that we have a man of your vast experiance to guide us.

Do it again.   ;D

Your welcome.

error

Quote from: raineyrocks on October 31, 2007, 10:09 AM NHFT
My costume is going to be my avatar!

I thought you were going to put your costume in your avatar. All I see is a cute blonde. :)

Jim Johnson

Quote from: error on October 31, 2007, 04:48 PM NHFT

I thought you were going to put your costume in your avatar. All I see is a cute blonde. :)

Yeah...Cute Blonde from Hell...AHHHHHHHHH! (Sam Kinison)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on October 31, 2007, 04:48 PM NHFT

:blush:   I meant that I wasn't going to go trick or treating so there is no costume.   I did come up with an awesome idea though!  I made a whole bunch of Ron Paul slips of paper with his website on them for the kids and Rick to give to people while they're trick or treating! :)

Friday

Those slips of paper better be wrapped around CANDY, or you're really asking to be TP'ed....

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Friday on October 31, 2007, 06:16 PM NHFT
Those slips of paper better be wrapped around CANDY, or you're really asking to be TP'ed....

;D  Their not because I want my house to be TP'ed so I can go outside and unwrap all of the toilet paper and make a roll or two to save money on the grocery list.
We live way back on a dirt road and nobody comes here so Rick and the kids are just slipping them into kid's bags. :)  I'm hoping that their parents will say, what the heck is this and maybe check out the website. :-\
It's starting to get a little scary all alone here right now.