• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Seatbelt Law

Started by Kat Kanning, January 11, 2005, 03:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

rothamerica

Awwwww, here we go again.  Why can't they leave it alone?  I have lived here in NH for almost 30 years and this is about the 5th or 6th time they've brought this up again.  I am so sick of it!

Erethizon

How about someone propose a bill to make it a crime to propose the seat belt shit again.

rothamerica

jcpliberty

Quote from: Erethizon on January 11, 2005, 08:57 PM NHFT
How about someone propose a bill to make it a crime to propose the seat belt shit again.

Sounds like a fantastic idea!

I just don't see why police officers would be so concerned about this, don't they have criminals to look for, maybe people who steal peoples things and vandalize and crap like that? This ticks me off, I thought I just LEFT Massachusetts!

JP

rothamerica

I hope you didn't bring this with you... ::) LOL!

jcpliberty

Quote from: Scott Roth on January 11, 2005, 09:06 PM NHFT
I hope you didn't bring this with you... ::) LOL!

Hey! *Shakes Fist*

JP

rothamerica

Aren't you glad you're living in NH?  There's no law against "fist shaking".

jcpliberty

Quote from: Scott Roth on January 11, 2005, 09:33 PM NHFT
Aren't you glad you're living in NH?  There's no law against "fist shaking".

Yeah, at least not yet!

JP

rothamerica

Definitely have to get you a handgun!!!!!!!!

jcpliberty

Quote from: Scott Roth on January 11, 2005, 10:00 PM NHFT
Definitely have to get you a handgun!!!!!!!!

Well, my birthday is coming up ;)

JP

Russell Kanning

I love not wearing a seatbelt. It is nice that it is "legal" for me to decide that in NH.
I don't like dogooder doctors, policemen, and polititians messing with my choices.

Lloyd Danforth

I have been wearing seatbelts since they became available on American cars.  I feel naked without one.
When in the Free State, I only wear them on roads where the speeds are fast enough that the belt would do some good.
When I'm just driving around town I don't wear the belt and relish in that driving around 'naked' feeling!
Hope it never goes away!
Lloyd

Kat Kanning

Next time Lloyd pulls up in that van, I'm checkin to see if he's naked!   :o

FTL_Ian

Defend!  Defend!

QuotePolice officers would not be able to pull someone over just for failing to wear a seatbelt, Pilliod said. That driver would have to be stopped for another offense first.

That's how it starts.  It's now a primary offense here in Florida.  Meaning they CAN pull you over for it.

Someone should get a list of these "police chiefs".  Are they elected or appointed?  If elected, run their asses out.  If appointed, time to start contacting the people who did the appointing, and threatening to run their asses out.

Ian