• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kids doing fun stuff

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 09, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Then, down to the brook and, presumebly, to the Saco river 8)

Tom Sawyer

OK Johnson's right... it's a feature... as in a wet spot in the yard during mud season... gee I wonder what's under those big bumps in the grass... oh I see 3 billion year old spine of the mountain...

It's a feature! The Revenuer Trap! or City Slicker Trap (when Pat comes to visit.)  ;D >:D

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 26, 2012, 09:06 PM NHFT
Wait... features are mistakes that professionals call artistic.
What was it supposed to be a water park?

No no no, you're thinking of the Feature from the Black Lagoon, you know that movie you watched when you were a kid when Lloyd Bridges and Sea Hunt weren't on.   :P

Russell Kanning

not when I was a kid
oh never mind this is the thread about kids having fun ..... including the old kids in the hills of grafton

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on March 26, 2012, 08:55 PM NHFT
Great just what that yard needs a water feature.
Like the drive way is not enough of a difficulty.

LOL!

I don't know if this qualifies as 'fun stuff', but Kira just passed her driver's test.  :D

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd Danforth

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 27, 2012, 08:48 AM NHFT
It's a feature! The Revenuer Trap! or City Slicker Trap (when Pat comes to visit.)  ;D >:D

Good thing ice chests float!

Becky Thatcher

Congrats Kira! :D

When I got my first driver's license in '77, it was just a piece of paper with no picture.  How times have changed.

Lloyd Danforth

Becky Thatcher

Pat K

Russell Kanning

now she can drive to the top of a mountain like PatK

Jim Johnson

Free libertarian