• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kids doing fun stuff

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 09, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on September 23, 2012, 05:37 PM NHFT
Cool!  Sounds like he had a very good day. :D

He's so lucky like that.  :)  I took him to lunch with me and a friend of mine when he was turning 3 yrs. old and Linda Hamilton from The Terminator, (that's what movie I remember her from), was there because she grew up in Delmarva where we used to live.  Anyways, I asked the waitress if she would ask Linda to come up and sing Happy Bday to Ricky with us and she did. :)  I even got lucky enough to get pictures of Linda and Ricky because my friend had a camera in her purse.

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

How much talent does she need to sing happy birthday.
I'm glad that she isn't just freakishly muscular.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 23, 2012, 11:23 PM NHFT
She is a singer?

Nope, she's an actress.  I'm not sure how many movies she was in but like I wrote, The Terminator is the movie that I remember her in.  I'll try to find the photos I have when I get around to going through my closet.  :P

Tom Sawyer

William and Jack on top of Pitcher Mountain in Stoddard, NH... Keene Homeschool Group outing.

Jim Johnson

I thought William was taller than Jackson.

Russell Kanning

I like that little hike nice view

Tom Sawyer

William now has his own YouTube channel...    :D

Firewood Pirates, Part 1

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 31, 2012, 10:43 AM NHFT
I can't see the Ninjas.

That's self evident... if you could see them they wouldn't be very good ninjas, now would they?

Pat K

Me and the wood stove -HUNGRY.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Firewood Pirates, Part 2

Neither broken machines nor threats of impending weather related doom...

The finale of Firewood Pirates!
Will they be warm for the winter?
Will they drop a tree on their heads?
Will the dragon be happy, pappy?

Pat K

KBCraig

;D

That's great. I sent it to John David. He doesn't get an ATV or a splitter, though. He gets a splitting maul and a wagon.  ;)