• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kids doing fun stuff

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 09, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryswife

Kat Kanning

Becky Thatcher

She looks great!  Thanks for posting the pic...it's still hard to get used to the fact she's not a kid anymore.  Glad to hear she's doing well.

jerry

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 19, 2013, 09:18 PM NHFT
Kira at camp

Oh no!  Kira's at BAND CAMP?

Now you'll have  to listen to all her "once when I was at band camp, .... stories. ;D

dalebert

I'm guessing Kat isn't going to have context for that reference, and that's probably just as well.  ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on July 19, 2013, 09:23 PM NHFT
She looks great!  Thanks for posting the pic...it's still hard to get used to the fact she's not a kid anymore.  Glad to hear she's doing well.

No kidding. It's hard for me to accept that Sarah isn't a kid anymore, and she's 23.

Last time they were together, Sarah was 16 and I think Kira was 15, and Dawn's daughters were about 12-14.

Kat Kanning

No I don't know any band camp references.  She was at church camp.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on July 19, 2013, 09:23 PM NHFT
she is still a kid
Some people think she is 12
At the movie counter they say '2 adults and 1 child' I say 'sure'. :-)

Jim Johnson

Becky Thatcher

Wow...that looks really cool!  Nice job Stooges Construction!!  Jack looks very pleased with it.

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Like I said elsewhere- nice and manly made, if I need to pull an
engine, I'm going over to Marks.

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for posting the photos Jim.

Turned out well, fun to see the "live edge" siding. If anyone is interested they should google "live edge" furniture, siding, planks etc....  some beautiful stuff. The sinewy natural shape and texture... organizing natural patterns, Shire style.

Milled from "trash wood" all the imperfections are the part I like.  :)

Tom Sawyer

Mountain garden, revealing 3 billion year old ledge... oh and cake!
http://youtu.be/dUgok2SHkPE

With a Happy Birthday to William's grandma in lieu of her visit.