• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Stater Interviewed and Guest Hosts on WKBK's "Talkback" in Keene

Started by FTL_Ian, November 24, 2007, 10:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

burnthebeautiful

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on November 25, 2007, 01:17 PM NHFT
I just got done listening to it and I'm surprised about the amount of hostility when Ian hadn't even given his viewpoints on much at the beginning. Seemed like some of the folk already didn't like him before he even got on the air.

Yeah, I was shocked how people called in saying how terrible the show was and whatnot, when Ian hadn't even said anything controversial! When the first couple of hostile calls came in saying it was the 'worst show ever', I think the only political/ideological thing Ian had even said was that he believed in liberty...

Kat Kanning

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 26, 2007, 05:25 PM NHFT
I think some people were all het up over freekeene.com and Julia's run.

Awesome, then there is some serious pot stirring going on..love it.  8)

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Captain Liberty on November 26, 2007, 04:59 PM NHFT
Yeah, I was shocked how people called in saying how terrible the show was and whatnot, when Ian hadn't even said anything controversial! When the first couple of hostile calls came in saying it was the 'worst show ever', I think the only political/ideological thing Ian had even said was that he believed in liberty...

Like that guy who said "I'm not being confrontational with you" over and over while being confrontational and an ass-ache about it.. ::)  I loved that there was also some folk that called in apologizing for their behavior. I was shocked by all the vitriol directed at Ian..wow talk about some toe stepping on when he challenges their well-loved big government paradigm hunh? I don't think the main host even knew what to say for most of the time.  ::)

Puke

Having Ian on Talk Back is like having the anti-christ on a religious show.
Ian is the iconoclast of political talk. The callers where all regular listeners and many of them are bureaucrats or typical gov't lovers.
The host asking Ian on the show makes me think that we could be making some in-roads into their thinking.

David