• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Protest near Souter's Weare home, July 17th

Started by Dave Ridley, July 06, 2005, 09:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

Quote from: CNHT on July 14, 2005, 08:37 AM NHFT
And although I am absolutely opposed to taking of private property for any reason, I think we need to make an example of Mr. Souter...sorry Mikey.

So apparently you're NOT opposed to it for any reason. Only opposed to it for any reason exept for when an ignorant power-mongering Supreme Court Justice says it's OK.

Tracy

tracysaboe

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 14, 2005, 03:19 PM NHFT
Mike, Souter has stated that taking a home away from an individual for this purpose is O.K.
I think we can, as individuals back either side of this and milk the media attention and if we have to, and I'm not busy in New London, stand in front of the bulldozers in Weare.

It doesn't matter what Souter believes. It matters what WE believe.

Tracy

CNHT

Quote from: freedominnh on July 16, 2005, 07:18 AM NHFT

Please stop posting incorrect information about eminent domain laws existing on the books in NH since post- WWII.

You would need to check with Ed Naile about that.

CNHT

Quote from: freedominnh on July 21, 2005, 09:41 AM NHFT
The RSA's cited are on the books.? ?They have not been repealed.

What about the case with the land on South Willow Street? The property owner prevailed because it was for private development, not public good.

"Let's pave Souter's yard and put up a public park, Ooh ooh ooh!"

CavalrySoldier

Before I piss anybody off, someone please tell me how it went, did anyone get arrested?  Did any media show up?  Did you do the two location thing for effect?

Okay, this is probably going to sound a bit rude, so I apologize now.

Those of you who think we should protect Souter's house need to stop being whiney asses and do something that will protect everyone's house!? Have any of you talked to your congressmen to get Federal Legislation written up?? This thing is still in the news(when talking head not babbling about people not smart enough to leave flood zone during Hurricane).? Most Americans on all sides of politics find this appaling.? Now is the time to act at the federal level.? If you want to protect Souter's house only you are an idiot.? If you want to protect everybody's house, then by protecting the rich guy with multiple houses you are proving your uselessness.? Stop talking about passing a city ordinance.? You get some congressperson to sponsor some legislation stopping this kind of garbage and I will call my congressmen (do it monthly anyway) and urge them to support it.  I know we are primarily a local group, but some things are best done at the federal level, especially when federal media is already involved, not to mention the national publicity this could generate for the FSP if handled correctly.

Personally I think we should go after all residences of the Kelo 5, and keep doing so until those morons finally realize that they were wrong and reverse their decision.

As to the people who keep saying to impeach them, wake up!? They weren't elected and can't be impeached.? Nor can the president fire them or the congress disapprove them.? they are untouchable by the normal (legal) means of going after politicains, which is why I am one hundred percent for going after their property, in the way they were stupid enough to approve as legal.? They made their bed, let's see how comfortable they are in it.

Finally, those of you who keep talking about others not getting it because they don't feel like protecting Satan, get a grip.  If we were living in a perfect world none of us would be members of the FSP; all fifty states would still be free.  Sometimes you have to break an egg to make an omellete, and I would rather we bust the bad guy's eggs then sit around arguing like dumbasses while ours get broken one at a time.  Everyone who reads these posts are in opposition to that bad law, but one of the best ways of fighting that bad law is by getting it repealed by the few people who have the powere to do it, the robed dumbasses.  They aren't going to repeal their decisions just because you ask them to, but take a house from each of them and maybe nobody will ever get their house taken like that again.  Would you rather that hundreds of poor people get their only 1500 square foot house stolen on an annual basis, or would you prefer that five rich people, each with multiple houses in excess of 3000 square feet each lose one domicile and then change the law?  This is our position.  This is why we support taking Souter's house. 

Okay, I'm done bantering

Kat Kanning

I've been down to CT twice to try and help prevent this from happening.  What have you done?

"This is our position."  Are you royalty or something?

Dave Ridley

The protest went badly by NHfree.com standards; only 12 people showed up and not at the same time, no media came.   But at least we did something.

Integrity

8)? ?here, here, cavalry Soldier,? you didn't? piss me off? ,? your Right on the money, !!!!!!!!? ? And I am driving around in my personal protesting machine? and talk with every one I can about eminant domain,? and I have been in contact with my represenitaves, and senateors and the Task force senante commitee working on the eminent donain law. Hopefuly? Public Use will mean Public Use when there all done !!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Russell Kanning

" Have any of you talked to your congressmen to get Federal Legislation written up? "

hahahahahahahaha
thanks for the good laugh ..... I like the haunting of the Kelo 5 better >:D

CavalrySoldier

Dada,? ? ?I'm sorry it didn't go very well.? I wish I could have been there, but as it turns out, I won't be able to get to New Hampshire until after August 06.? My National Guard Unit was told today that we have been extended, we were supposed to be leaving here in February, but that is not to be.? Que sera sera.? I look forward to meeting you when I get there, in the mean time I am stuck here in this undeveloped desert state run by idiots and tyrants, yes it's true, my unit is deployed to California.

Kat,? ? ?Due to my job, I have to be careful about what I discuss with my coworkers, but yes I do spread the Libertarian word to them when it is possible (discussed this particular issue with only half a dozen of them).? In the Army it borders on criminal to discuss politics because it can be percieved that I am trying to use my rank and power to sway junior personnel.? I do what I can when I can.? I have notified all of my friends that are at all political, none of them have gotten involved yet.  I also call my congressmorons on a monthly basis, sometimes they are swayed by the numbers of voters, sometimes they are swayed by the numbers of dead presidents being paid them by lobbyists.? But if we never call them then our numbers will never sway them.? And yes, I do have royal blood, I'm related to Kaiser Wilhelm, Prince Albert, and Queen Victoria, but only on my mother's side.

Russell,? ? ?Yes I know it usually doesn't work, but sometimes it does, and if we never try, then blame them for not listening (when we didn't tell them anything) then that would make us the idiots, not them.

Looking forward to seeing you all Summer/Fall 2006, Praise God and pass the ammunition.

CNHT

Quote from: Integrity on July 08, 2005, 11:04 PM NHFT
Also? the 17th?is Nascar Day. Can't give that one up tixs cost to much...

Just out of curiosity, how much is the most expensive ticket? That was my first day at any race like that.

Kat Kanning

(This is a thread from 2005, btw)

Just mentioning that Justice Souter plans to return to NH.

Lloyd Danforth

I wonder if the Library in Weare have any copies of The Little Pink House.

John

Souter seems to me to be a "black robed corporate jester."

Lloyd Danforth

His retirement in NH should be made uncomfortable.