• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's over.

Started by KBCraig, March 15, 2008, 07:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

We finished the last DVD of Firefly last night.  :'(

But the good news is, we get to watch Serenity tonight (Mary hasn't seen it yet).

Pat K

The good thing about the firefly series is
that after a short time you can watch them again
and pick up stuff ya missed the first time.

Jim Johnson

One can watch Firefly for free... through the miracle of micro commercials... on http://www.hulu.com/firefly.   ;D

MengerFan

Make sure to go back and watch all the commentaries.

Also, I highly recommend watching Serenity in HD with a cranked up sound system.

Pat K

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on March 15, 2008, 07:32 PM NHFT
One can watch Firefly for free... through the miracle of micro commercials... on http://www.hulu.com/firefly.   ;D

Thanks Jim.  ;D

Beth221

"i aint had nothin twix my nethers in the last year that dont run on batteries"

:biglaugh:

mappchik

Mourning the end of a Firefly marathon is tough, but I've heard about support groups for what you're going through.

You will probably have to travel far through the 'verse to find one of these groups.

You might even have to go as far as Taproom Tuesday, to find a sympathetic Browncoat.

Ron Helwig

Quote from: MengerFan on March 15, 2008, 07:47 PM NHFT
Also, I highly recommend watching Serenity in HD with a cranked up sound system.

Kevin (Roll)!
Movie Night!

Beth221

oh ohh!!!!

Yeah!!

Just bring a pillow, or something to sit on.

Ron Helwig

ancapagency

Quote from: Scowlin' Sara Jones on March 15, 2008, 08:13 PM NHFT

:biglaugh:

I can't know that!

KBCraig

Quote from: Scowlin' Sara Jones on March 15, 2008, 08:13 PM NHFT

Dan should consult his doctor.  ;)

Seriously, that's one of the greatest movie quotes ever. Especially if you're like me, and saw Serenity before seeing Firefly, and didn't understand that not only had Kaylie had The Nook, she was something of a horndog in her own right. In the movie, she's all sweet and innocent until that quote. In the series, she's all sweet, but not so innocent (especially given her introduction, and how she got the job).

Pat K

Kaylie sure does know how to enjoy a Strawberry.