• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHLA/Seacoast Porcupines Adopt-A-Highway

Started by Brian Pellerin, July 13, 2005, 01:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: president on August 11, 2005, 07:44 PM NHFT
Not when I am mowing my lawn  >:(
Taxation is armed robbery.

Is that just for state roads?

You can buy gasoline and diesel without paying the road tax. It's for off-road use only. Farmers and loggers and construction contractors use non-road fuel in their tractors and heavy equipment. You can inquire at your local farm co-op, if they have such things up there. The fuel is dyed, and leaves a tell-tale color in your exhaust pipe. You do NOT want to get caught using it in a road-going vehicle.

Trouble is, because of the more restricted supply chain for untaxed fuel, there's little savings unless you're buying it by the tankerful.

Kevin

Kat Kanning

They were all the same size!  Russell is just twice as big as those guys :)

Michael Fisher

Woohoo!  The NHLA's / Seacoast Porcupines'  adopt a highway cleanup was a success yesterday!  :) :) :)

There were six of us including Brian, Dan, Carol, John, Dave, and myself.  Thank you all very much for your voluntary hard work for liberty!

Brian makes a great volunteer leader and took care of the situation very well.  Unfortunately, he forgot the chains as well as his shotgun and sunglasses, but I'm sure he'll bring them to our next cleanup in October.

I was the only one injured after getting a long wood sliver under one of my fingernails.  I performed a lengthy surgery on myself to remove it, and my wife patched it up with a gel nail.  Artificial nails have proven to be a great home remedy for various nail conditions!   ;)  It's not like we can afford health insurance anyways.   :-\

Anyways, we had a lot of fun and talked a little bit about the symbolic nature of cleaning up garbage on public roads voluntarily.  Some people are voluntarily taking responsibility in order to directly solve problems and simultaneously teach others, by example, not to be irresponsible!

We talked about our amazing ability to work together when we agree on very little while most people who believe in the most popular political idiologies work together well because they agree on everything.  Often they do not even think and they just accept entire political platforms as their opinions.

We all agreed that we look forward to the day when we've gained enough ground to compete against each other.   :)

Pat K

KBCraig

Pat K

Yeah you just cant leave finger nails alone can ya!!!!!!!! ;D

Kat Kanning

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on August 15, 2005, 04:54 AM NHFT
Cool :)? Anyone get a picture?

I forgot to take pictures before we started and nobody wanted theirs taken after they were finished.  Lesson learned!  ;D

Quote from: KBCraig on August 15, 2005, 12:46 AM NHFT
Quote from: LeRuineur6 on August 14, 2005, 11:35 PM NHFT
I performed a lengthy surgery on myself

Are you licensed for that? ;)

Nope!  :D

Quote from: Pat K on August 15, 2005, 02:33 AM NHFT
Yeah you just cant leave finger nails alone can ya!!!!!!!! ;D

Never!