• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I have no debt.

Started by porcupine kate, April 24, 2008, 10:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

I paid off my last loan and I'm debt free. 

This feels good.  Very good.

Pat K

TackleTheWorld

<gloat>  Me too :D  </gloat>

porcupine kate

I'm not the only one.   :hghfive:

toowm

I have no equity...

...sorry, this should be in the Endless Debate and Whining thread.

porcupine kate

I'm working on the equity.  That is the next step.

KBCraig

Time to do the Dave Ramsey/Braveheart "Freeeeeedoommmmm!" roar.  ;D

dalebert

I have no debt. Unfortunately I also have almost no income so I have to get right on that if I want the first statement to remain true. :D

J’raxis 270145

kola

i will be free of slavery in 30-45 days.

zero debt.

and will have cashola in the hand.

"Operation Self Sufficeincy" will be kicked into high gear.

i just hope more people realize what strength this gives them and do the same. i have heard many folks talking quite similar.

this is good.

insomniac,
kola

Russell Kanning

ancapagency

Congratulations!  It does make you feel free.  I've been debt free for several years now, and it's great.  Of course, I've got much lower income than I have for quite a few years, but living debt free and cultivating simple interests keeps my bills low, so I can make it on a lot less income than in the past.

Beth221

srqrebel

That's totally awesome! :clap:

Wish I could say the same. Taking out loans for college was one of the dumbest things I've ever done.

kola

yup and thanks to bush you cant wipe out student loans if u file bankruptcy.

i had to pay off 110k in student loans (8 years of of hoopjumping).

thank god thats over.

if i had to do it over again I d be a massage therapist. its about a year or two of schooling and u can easily make 500 bucks a day. overhead? one room, a table and some fricken oil.

if you do workers comp or car wrecks ya get 100-200 per hour. (here in colorado)

not too shabby.

kola