• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What is your favorite song of the last 5 minutes?

Started by Friday, May 26, 2008, 07:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Dropkick Murphys - Shipping Out to Boston

WARNING: video contains graphic violence that I wish I hadn't seen while eating dinner  :puke:
Also contains MAJOR spoilers for the movie "The Departed", which I haven't seen and now I guess won't have to   :-\

Pat K

K. Darien Freeheart

Staind - Raining Again

Side note pertaining to Staind and my "buy that CD" policy. I'm opposed to DRM and like having physical product in my hand for many reasons. I tend to download a LOT of songs online, and if any album has 3 songs on it that I like, I purchase the album to justify the download and aim to see a concert to support the artist.

With that policy in mind, Staind's latest CD has two songs on it that I like, and an acoustic version of one of their most famous songs. I'm torn if I should drop the eleven bucks on the CD or not. :P

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kevin Dean on August 25, 2008, 02:27 PM NHFT
Staind - Raining Again

Side note pertaining to Staind and my "buy that CD" policy. I'm opposed to DRM and like having physical product in my hand for many reasons. I tend to download a LOT of songs online, and if any album has 3 songs on it that I like, I purchase the album to justify the download and aim to see a concert to support the artist.

With that policy in mind, Staind's latest CD has two songs on it that I like, and an acoustic version of one of their most famous songs. I'm torn if I should drop the eleven bucks on the CD or not. :P

Well with the acoustic version that makes 3 that you like on the CD, right?  Go for it! ;D

K. Darien Freeheart

Yeah, I decided that I need to buy the CD. :P

Staind has, however, falled from my good graces. Until 14 Shades of Grey, everything they released was good. Now, I'm struggling to justify buying one of their CDs. Drat, another one falls from my list of awesomes. ;( How sad.

Raineyrocks

Jimmy Buffett YOU'RE An Asshole

Pat McCotter

Friday

Dedicated to the man of the hour, Gustav... because I'm so very tired of hearing about you.  :P

Lilly Von Schtupp - I'm Tired

Pat K

JJ

Friday

Breaker-1-9 come back Snowman   :'(  Don't let Smokey catch ya on the way to Heaven.

East Bound and Down - Jerry Reed

Pat K

Friday

Freedom Isn't Free - Matt Stone and Trey Parker  (what's really depressing is, if you search for this song on YouTube, the number of people who completely and utterly missed the point  :-\ )

JJ

Friday