• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Russell Arrested 5/29/08 for no government drivers license

Started by Radical_Teen, May 29, 2008, 07:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodinia

Who said anything about "commending" cops for joining the forum?

Quote from: kola on June 08, 2008, 07:54 PM NHFT
QuoteI don't see any reason to commend cops on this forum, when they enforce laws they themselves don't agree with.

yup, I just can't get buy it either.,,, its too damn hypocritical.
kola

John Edward Mercier

I like the term limit thing for LEOs...
But you forgot #4 Good and Evil are simply a POV. They are the mass valuation of individuals within the subset.

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 09, 2008, 09:11 AM NHFT
they would look at things differently if they were not working towards retirement many years later

True. Without the threat of losing a pension, some might feel even less constrained to do bad things.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: KBCraig on June 09, 2008, 05:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 09, 2008, 09:11 AM NHFT
they would look at things differently if they were not working towards retirement many years later

True. Without the threat of losing a pension, some might feel even less constrained to do bad things.

That was my first thought.

As a politician...  help my friends, get what I can... burn everyone else.
Ya think that would make a good party platform?  Everyone would want to be my friend... if they thought I was going to win.   :ahoy:

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Musta touched a nerve with somebody... my "karma" took a hit.  ::)  :P

firecracker joe

all cops think alike and they all suck, doesnt matter what they say on a forum their goin out getting drunk with their cop buddies laughing at how their duping the free staters i for wish them good riddens. just my opinion. but i know what side im on!!!!!!!!!!!