• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Halloween Party & Wake for Sandy's Lost Youth

Started by Kat Kanning, June 22, 2008, 05:27 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Friday October 31st at Lauren-n-Lauren's Husband's place in Winchester:  Halloween party and a wake for Sandy's lost youth.  Details to be hashed out over the next several months.  Plus we want stories about how Sandy is spending these last youthful months  ;D

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 22, 2008, 05:27 PM NHFT
Friday October 31st at Lauren-n-Lauren's Husband's place in Winchester:  Halloween party and a wake for Sandy's lost youth.  Details to be hashed out over the next several months.  Plus we want stories about how Sandy is spending these last youthful months  ;D
>:D

Friday

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 22, 2008, 05:36 PM NHFT
Details on mis-spent youth mandatory   ;)
Are you sure you want me giving Kira ideas?  I was generally very good until I got to her age. :P

I'm sure I can come up with amusing and wholesome anecdotes of falling out of trees, falling off a London bus, falling off a boat, falling off a jungle gym, falling off parallel bars onto my head...  :bandaid:

Oh, there was that time I had pizza delivered to math class, Jeff Spicoli style...   :pizza: 
"If you're here and I'm here doesn't that make it our time?"

Should I just make a list here, or would it be better to surprise you?

JJ

Friday

Quote from: JJ on June 22, 2008, 09:12 PM NHFT
Lauren-n-Lauren's Husband's

Hmmm what did Facilitator do to deserve this?
I almost asked the exact same question.  Then decided to... not.   :Bolt:

Kat Kanning

Quote from: JJ on June 22, 2008, 09:12 PM NHFT
Lauren-n-Lauren's Husband's

Hmmm what did Facilitator do to deserve this?

Nothing!  I've just been teasing him because that's what the newspapers refer to him as.  Hmm...maybe I should do that word exchange thing: Jim-> Lauren's Husband or Facilitator -> Lauren's Husband. ;D

dalebert

Hey now! Lauren's husband, whatever his name is, is the wind beneath her wings!

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Please don't talk like this. I'm older than Sandy.  :-\ Sandy, we're still young! Don't listen to them!

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Me too!  But, I have immaturity going for me!

Pat K