• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mark's House Warming Party.

Started by Mark_FTL, July 19, 2008, 05:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_FTL

To All:

Laura and I are having a party to thank everyone that helped to help us to make a new home for our new family. It will be at 12:30p until 3:30p on Sunday 7/27/08. Many people worked many days to make this house I sit in and I want people to come out and see it to appreciate what Free Staters do for one another. There simply are not thanks enough to properly express what your fellow liberty lovers did, but you can come out and marvel at their accomplishment (and my gain). There will be Brats (In honor of Jim), hot dogs, sodas, water, and cheap beer of some sort.

Please, no gifts but feel free to bring a dish to share, any special beverages you wish and a lawn chair would be a good idea.

If you know where my house is, you are invited. If you don't you may call me at 603-513-2228 to be cleared by my Head of Security and get directions :). There is a limit of one Federal Agent per person. We don't want the bureaucrats eating all of the brats!

I don't like the idea of spreading my address around, but I do want you to come. So just call to get directions.

There will be an impromptu shooting range setup for all to use and you can see the baby chickens.

Mark
603-513-2228

Tom Sawyer

K. Darien Freeheart

I'd like to see pictures of the completed house, if it's not too personal a request. :D If it is, feel free to simply ignore it. :D

41mag

:'(

I'll probably be moving that day. 

Mark_FTL

Quote from: Kevin Dean on July 19, 2008, 10:14 PM NHFT
I'd like to see pictures of the completed house, if it's not too personal a request. :D If it is, feel free to simply ignore it. :D

I don't know how to display them on the page like TomSawyer does. I would be happy to show them to you, I just don't really know how.

K. Darien Freeheart

Quote from: 'Mark_FTL'I would be happy to show them to you, I just don't really know how.

When you're replying, there's a link that says "Additional Options...". Click on that and you'll see a box that says "Attach". Click the "Browse" button and find the file you want to display. This assumes you've got a digital camera and the images have been transfered to your computer.

Russell Kanning

We are planning on being at this party.

Please tell me the avatar is not a preview of coming attractions.

K. Darien Freeheart

Quote from: 'Russell Kanning'Please tell me the avatar is not a preview of coming attractions.

Last time Mark took off his shirt in public other shirts came off too, so I wouldn't be to quick to fear the Shirtless Edge. :)

error

Anybody commuting down from Manchester? I could use a ride. Thanks!

David

:)  I was at your place when it was still being built, I saw the work as it was being done.  You have a nice home, and I hope you enjoy many a day in it.  I will be unable to visit, (work  :( ) but I hope the home warming is good.  

Atlas

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 21, 2008, 03:53 PM NHFT

Please tell me the avatar is not a preview of coming attractions.
I was just about to inquire about that... ;D

JJ

Puke

I hope the house won't be too warm. I prefer cooler temps.  :P

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: JJ on July 23, 2008, 11:15 PM NHFT
Sandy and I will be there. 

:NinjaIconA:

"Sandy and JJ up in a tree........."

Tom Sawyer

:) 8)

Them dang Schnergenbergers are stealin' all our women.  ;D