• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ian summoned to court - 10-01-08

Started by Coconut, September 26, 2008, 12:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

FTL_Ian was served this morning with a summons over his ongoing couch issue. 8:30am in Keene District Court on Oct 1st.

Jim Johnson

I saw the guy hit Ian on the top of Ian's right shoulder.  Then the guy exclaimed, "There, you've been served."
The guy was the DEA t-shirt bureaucrat from the 'Hey you've got a couch on your porch' VDO.

David

Was there, as the guy was walking away I said 'hey are you the couch enforcer?'.   ;D  no answer. 

doobie

wait, a couch issue?  Did he like burn the couch in a no burning zone?  Or did he *gasp* do something evil like put a couch somewhere on his private property that made someone cry home to mummy and daddy gumbermint?

shyfrog

Not to incite any ... ummm ... action, but wouldn't it be neat to see the courthouse surrounded by couches one fine morning?  :icon_pirat:

FTL_Ian

doobie, no one complained.  I am being targeted by the "city's" Carl Patten, Jr.

MengerFan

Raineyrocks

Quote from: shyfrog on September 26, 2008, 01:31 PM NHFT
Not to incite any ... ummm ... action, but wouldn't it be neat to see the courthouse surrounded by couches one fine morning?  :icon_pirat:

I love this idea!  ;D  Craigslist has plenty of free couches some are pretty ragged so we wouldn't be taking away a nice couch from someone also there are couches at the dumps, right?   October 1st is coming up pretty soon though can I help in any way?     

I can probably swap Rick the van for his truck on October 1st if that helps.  Oh yeah I have no idea how to get to Keene either so if I can help I need directions.

Jared

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Jared on September 26, 2008, 03:56 PM NHFT
i assume ian does not plan to attend?

I will attend, under duress.  If I don't, they will send men with guns who will hurt me.

FTL_Ian

Detailed article including a scan of the "COMPLAINT":

http://freekeene.com/2008/09/26/court-over-a-couch-oct-1st/

Meet 10/1 at 8:15 in the lobby of 3 Washington St., Keene.

Nick, can you link this to the calendar?  Thanks!

FTL_Ian

Tom Sawyer

My message sent via "Citizen Request Form" linked by
Contact Us
http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/codeenforcement/index.htm

Subject: Carl Patten, Jr. Couch Enforcer

Watched Carl Patten, Jr. on FreeKeene.com
Pretty arrogant, and what is up with the DEA skull?

Jackboots are not the best way to represent the City of Keene to the rest of the country.

Coconut

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 26, 2008, 05:06 PM NHFT
Nick, can you link this to the calendar?  Thanks!

I put this on the calendar when I started this thread....

Jim Johnson

My message sent via "Citizen Request Form" linked by
Contact Us
http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/codeenforcement/index.htm

I saw Carl Patten, Jr. Enforcer Officer, strike Ian Bernard on the top of Mr. Bernard's right shoulder.  Then Patten exclaimed, "There, you've been served."
I would like to remind you that Carl Patten, Jr. has used the death symbol of the DEA in past commission of his duties.   By the contortions of the face of Carl Patten, during the assault on Ian Bernard, I believe Carl Patten is affected by a personal vendetta against Ian Bernard or at least a potentially violent psychological problem that should be investigated.