• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Underground T-shirts

Started by Kat Kanning, November 12, 2008, 04:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kalmia

How about some stuff that says, "I have contempt for the courts." or "I have contempt for Edward J Burke"?

dalebert

How about a picture of Burke and "Inciting Contempt" or something like that. You know how they said in Lauren's previous Federal case that she isn't violent but she might "incite" violence with her speech?  ::)

Russell Kanning

that might be nice .... we were thinking basic NH Underground T-shirts with a happy theme

Sam A. Robrin

How about a Tales From the Crypt - style gravesite with the torch of the Statue of Liberty breaking through the ground?

kalmia

Do you think people would be interested in stickers, buttons, magnets etc. that say things like, "I have contempt for the court."?  I'm not in NH, but I could maybe get something made up before I visit in March if no one else does by then.

I'm sure I'll come up with some better ideas before then.

I have been thinking of other things to put on stickers, but I wasn't sure what people would think.  I want some pro-secession stickers.  Maybe a porcupine next to "SECEDE!".  The porcupine could be replaced with a snake from the Gadson flag.  Also, "Live Free, Secede!".

Maybe this should be in a sticker thread.

Lloyd Danforth

Big F'in buttons that state:  "I Have Contempt For This Court!"  could be useful.

dalebert

I could whip up some of those and put them in the Anarchy In Your Head store. I've been meaning to check Staples for printable stickers too that might be cheaper and keep forgetting.

Russell Kanning

that would be cool

what we were thinking was to have some non-timesensitive shirts, with a friendly look, that people could wear and bring up conversations

most of the ideas in this thread have been a little more along the lines of the latest news or happenings ... or just more inyourface.

dalebert

That's pretty cool, Speedphreak. I'd encourage you to spell out "New Hampshire" though.

supperman15

Quote from: SpeedPhreak on November 12, 2008, 07:22 PM NHFT

4) Solid Porcupine siloette w/ UG taken out of the middle (so the UG is the shirt material)

This is my favorite Idea.

This seems to me that it would look like a symbol.  It is easily understood and stands out to those who know what it means, and I would feel comfortable wearing it in the gym.

SpeedPhreak

Quote from: supperman15 on November 29, 2008, 01:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: SpeedPhreak on November 12, 2008, 07:22 PM NHFT

4) Solid Porcupine siloette w/ UG taken out of the middle (so the UG is the shirt material)

This is my favorite Idea.

This seems to me that it would look like a symbol.  It is easily understood and stands out to those who know what it means, and I would feel comfortable wearing it in the gym.

anyone have a good porc file - preferably a vector?

Russell Kanning

SpeedPhreak

Thanks - if that is the one you guys decide you want - it's yours.  No charge...  just recognition when appropriate.

If I get the porc file I will make the other one up too.