• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Industrial Hemp Demonstration

Started by Organjic, December 09, 2008, 11:42 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

i think industrial hemp is a great idea i think of how a seed pops when accidently put in a jooint and wonder how much energy it would produce if it were  a million seeds  how much energy would that produce and i love hemp based moistuizing cream im using some right now. so right now i am using cannabis in 2 ways nevermind clothes and paper.that im not using at the minute once they legalize it ill be one of the first to start growing and growing and growing

Organjic

Quote from: jose on December 10, 2008, 08:07 PM NHFT
i think industrial hemp is a great idea i think of how a seed pops when accidently put in a jooint and wonder how much energy it would produce if it were  a million seeds  how much energy would that produce and i love hemp based moistuizing cream im using some right now. so right now i am using cannabis in 2 ways nevermind clothes and paper.that im not using at the minute once they legalize it ill be one of the first to start growing and growing and growing
I believe everyone should grow.  Imagine harvesting your own fuel?!

firecracker joe

;D and catchin a buzz at the same time :weed:

Organjic

firecracker joe

when its legal, on the court house steps

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: jose on December 10, 2008, 08:07 PM NHFT
i think industrial hemp is a great idea i think of how a seed pops when accidently put in a jooint and wonder how much energy it would produce if it were  a million seeds 

A million burnt shirts!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: jose on December 11, 2008, 12:28 AM NHFT
when its legal, on the court house steps

Why wait until it's legal? ;D

Last year there was an idea to do a demonstration just like that on the day of the vote for HB1623, the decrim bill. Nothing ever came of that, but the guys out in Keene are planning something similar (1, 2).

firecracker joe

cause i hate jail and any arrest puts me in jail for 6 months no questions asked