• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Open Carry Harassment review

Started by Bald Eagle, January 18, 2009, 10:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Bald Eagle

I am, at present, bogged down with legal research and writing.
Part of what I'd like to present is a clear history of stigmatization and harassment of people openly carrying firearms.

Could someone donate their time to collect a list of incidents along with the person's real name?  I'd like to possibly do a 91-A request on the police dispatch records.

Any help would be super appreciated!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Bald Eagle on January 18, 2009, 10:31 AM NHFT
I am, at present, bogged down with legal research and writing.
Part of what I'd like to present is a clear history of stigmatization and harassment of people openly carrying firearms.

Could someone donate their time to collect a list of incidents along with the person's real name?  I'd like to possibly do a 91-A request on the police dispatch records.

Any help would be super appreciated!

Do you mean you want somebody to search for these incidents on the internet or is there some other way you want someone to get them?   I'd need to know more specifically how you want it done before letting you know if I could help because I don't have as much time on hand as I used to.   
So let me know and if I can help, I'd be happy to.  :)

neggy

doobie and Dada are 2 that come to mind off the top of my head

doobie

Quote from: neggy on February 05, 2009, 07:21 PM NHFT
doobie and Dada are 2 that come to mind off the top of my head

Ryan wasn't open carrying at the time, but also the folks from FL during the 2008 porc fest.  I posted here.