• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

[Round 2] Just a Little Heads-Up...

Started by joeyforpresident, March 04, 2009, 04:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: joeyforpresident on March 04, 2009, 07:44 PM NHFT
I expect the names and labels to come after this one, but I care not.

Participating in the sexual relationship with animals is not "liberty." That is bestiality. That's against the law. This is the kinda crap Bass tried to pull the first time around, and he's been on some groups I'm on arguing with me about it.

I said it there (MidlothianTexas.net Yahoo! Group) and I'll say it here: if I see it, regardless if it's on private property or not, I'll be the first to file a complaint to "the state."

I've never gone all the way with my dog, but he likes his ears scratched and really likes "heavy petting".
Sometimes I even say "good boy!" to him.  He then nuzzles against me as if he wants more ear scratching and petting...I know it's wrong but I just can't help myself so I continue to stroke his head and neck. Sometimes I even give him a biscuit if he fetches something for me. It feels like he's consenting to fetching, but I don't know maybe I'm encouraging him to sell his body for pleasure. I feel so dirty.  ;D     

Tom Sawyer

And that's why your kind lives in Grafton, ya dang bunch of dog petters! ;D

Toadstool

joeyforpresident

How ironic. When all this FSP stuff was gearing up, lots of people ran "Zack Bass" off. It's understandable though. Liberty is okay, but the offensive stuff "just shouldn't be talked about."

I really don't think you guys would want another round of Bass and Chuck Geshlider. I made this post simply because there are those who depend on "good publicity," and having Larry Pendarvis (that's ZB) potentially come back could or would make the general public go, "wtf."

there are lots of laws, are you going to be Mr. Policeman now?  If I'm smoking weed on my property I'd expect you'd shut the fuck up and mind your own business.

And, I really don't care what you smoke. That's your deal. But no, I won't "shut the fuck up" if I see an adult engage in animal sex.

If that's "liberty," then you guys are completely fucked up. But flipping hilarious at that.

dalebert

Quote from: joeyforpresident on March 07, 2009, 07:44 AM NHFT
But no, I won't "shut the fuck up" if I see an adult engage in animal sex.

If that's "liberty," then you guys are completely fucked up. But flipping hilarious at that.

I can't imagine how you'd just end up seeing it. I've never seen it either purposefully or accidentally, (well, besides Internet shock videos which don't count) and I can't imagine where you'd have to place yourself to just happen to see some bestiality to go report to the police. In any case, I'd just like you to specifically point out who's being aggressed against and how so you can logically defend this supposedly defensive act of kidnapping arresting them. If you say the animal is being aggressed against, then you better tell me that you're a vegan and that you are pushing to have eating meat made illegal.

Lloyd Danforth

Apparently Bass would be doing this in his front yard when Joey drove by.

Tom Sawyer

David

Joey, zack bass is an idiot, but there will always be idiots in the movement.  I doubt there are too many that would disagree with that.
The reaction here I think is not about your efforts to deter the idiots from comming to NH, but rather your casualness in calling the police, and your justification for doing it (Its' illegal).  The iron fist of force is always covered up by the velvet glove of good intentions.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: joeyforpresident on March 07, 2009, 07:44 AM NHFT
How ironic. When all this FSP stuff was gearing up, lots of people ran "Zack Bass" off. It's understandable though. Liberty is okay, but the offensive stuff "just shouldn't be talked about."

I really don't think you guys would want another round of Bass and Chuck Geshlider. I made this post simply because there are those who depend on "good publicity," and having Larry Pendarvis (that's ZB) potentially come back could or would make the general public go, "wtf."

there are lots of laws, are you going to be Mr. Policeman now?  If I'm smoking weed on my property I'd expect you'd shut the fuck up and mind your own business.

And, I really don't care what you smoke. That's your deal. But no, I won't "shut the fuck up" if I see an adult engage in animal sex.

You seem to be trying to conflate two issues here. (Maybe that's just accidental—your "that's not liberty; that's against the law" argument makes me think you're not the most logically-minded individual out there. ;D) One issue is that Zack Bass brought the FSP bad publicity because he advocated such extreme concepts of liberty. The other is whether or not such extreme concepts of liberty actually are permissible.

I don't see anyone defending Zack Bass on this thread. People are defending the consensual activity that Bass advocated.

Bass was an idiot—possibly a provocateur—and deserved to be ostracized, in my opinion, also: not for what he was believes in, but for the bad publicity he was bringing to the FSP by advocating so strenuously for it at this juncture.

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 07, 2009, 08:26 AM NHFT
Apparently Bass would be doing this in his front yard when Joey drove by.

Maybe Zack Bass would be "bestial" and making Joey "Squeal like a pig, boy!"

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: zackbass on March 10, 2009, 12:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on March 08, 2009, 08:01 PM NHFT

I don't see anyone defending Zack Bass on this thread. People are defending the consensual activity that Bass advocated.

I didn't advocate it any more than you do.  I sure as hell don't LIKE marijuana or sheep-fucking.  All I said was that it is Immoral to punish people for victimless acts, and I gave some examples of victimless acts.
Thus I was defending the activity by advocating tolerance of it... just like all the people you are referring to now.  That was not popular at the time, but now it seems a lot of libertarians are doing the very same thing I was doing... right here, in fact.
Of course, there are still wimps who advocate tolerating certain victimless acts only in the privacy of the bedroom or inside their own home.  But... would you accept being allowed to carry your Glock in the privacy of you own home?  It is equally Immoral to punish someone for doing in public what he is "allowed" to do in private.

I don't really "advocate" tolerance of it, either. I believe it should be tolerated, and I defend people when they're attacked about it, but I don't go out of my way to advocate anything related to it—again, because it's just not a good way of convincing people to believe in freedom.

cxxguy

What seems more important that whether the police get called on the jackass who posted that message is making sure that he is absent, and therefore is not fucking donkeys and getting the police called in the first place, or at least is not doing it here.

This sort of jackass could poison a town or a state against all of us.  I'm not concerned with what he does with his dick, such as it is.  It's clear from the message that he's spoiling for a fight, and that he's anxious to offend and alienate anyone he can.

If he's a real person, and not a troll, he's a danger to us.

AntonLee

sorry, I just don't buy that I'm poisoned because some other freestater decides to shove his dick into a donkey. 

Free libertarian

Quote from: AntonLee on March 12, 2009, 05:04 AM NHFT
sorry, I just don't buy that I'm poisoned because some other freestater decides to shove his dick into a donkey. 

You shouldn't be poisoned by the actions of another. Although I do agree as a recruitment tool to people new to live and let live concepts donkey fucking is probably not the first argument to use as an illustration of how freedom works or should work.
So for the good of the movement I hereby request all public donkey fuckers to please refrain from your normal piece of ass for awhile.  Abstinence is difficult, but you could always flog your dolphin.  :P

AntonLee

we could issue things like that, but we'd have to do it for everything.  Some people might not want a stoner to 'bring down the cause' and we should make sure they're not representing a "free stater"

heavens no