• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

You find it shocking that the hijackers had backup plans?

ReverendRyan

The real question is: Is it possible not all the hijackers knew it was a suicide mission?

By the way, the answer is YES.

jaqeboy

Quote from: KBCraig on March 04, 2008, 02:46 AM NHFT
You find it shocking that the hijackers had backup plans?

I don't find much shocking anymore after 3 WTC buildings collapsed and the Pentagon was undefended on September 11th!

I think independent investigative researchers do find it interesting that a guy like Al-Ghamdi had a several leg journey planned for the following days, yes. Also, pretty interesting that the Commission would fail to mention that finding, yes. That info could lead one to several possible conclusions. More reasons some call for performing a proper investigation with more complete reporting of findings by impartial commissioners and executives, ie, a non-politically motivated investigation and report. That would be good, no?

jaqeboy

Quote from: ReverendRyan on March 04, 2008, 03:55 AM NHFT
The real question is: Is it possible not all the hijackers knew it was a suicide mission? ...

That is one of the possible questions. Others include: was Al Ghamdi a hijacker? ... was he on one of the 4 planes in question? etc. The earlier in the chain of structured events you accept in the official conspiracy story, the more you'll tend to accept the rest - conversely, the more you see flaws in the official conspiracy story in the earlier stages of the chain of events, the less you'll accept the following structure of the offical conspiracy story.

ReverendRyan

Quote from: jaqeboy on March 04, 2008, 11:13 AM NHFT
Quote from: ReverendRyan on March 04, 2008, 03:55 AM NHFT
The real question is: Is it possible not all the hijackers knew it was a suicide mission? ...

That is one of the possible questions. Others include: was Al Ghamdi a hijacker? ... was he on one of the 4 planes in question? etc. The earlier in the chain of structured events you accept in the official conspiracy story, the more you'll tend to accept the rest - conversely, the more you see flaws in the official conspiracy story in the earlier stages of the chain of events, the less you'll accept the following structure of the offical conspiracy story.

I'm acknowledging that. All I'm saying is that the fact the guy had future plans is irrelevant as it can't confirm nor deny any theory.

jaqeboy

The official conspiracy theory seems to be falling apart, one little chink in the brickwork after the other little chink. One big smoking gun? All are still looking for that...

jaqeboy

A good pic from NOAA that shows the remarkable selective destruction of the WTC building v. the relatively intact neighboring  buildings:

jaqeboy

Russell Kanning

Quote from: jaqeboy on March 07, 2008, 09:46 PM NHFT
A good pic from NOAA that shows the remarkable selective destruction of the WTC building v. the relatively intact neighboring  buildings:

how many stories were left of 3,4,5,and 6? I can't tell very well.

jaqeboy

email from Monadnock 9/11 Truth Alliance:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Many people may be aware that The Monadnock 9/11 Truth Alliance will be co-sponsoring a significant event on Saturday, May 17th:  "The New England Symposium on 9/11:  Family Members and Researchers Speak Out".  I'll paste and attach our initial flyer for the event below.

Cheshire TV, our local public access station which has played a ton of material on 9/11 Truth issues, is co-sponsoring the event.  Not only will they be filming it, their official non-profit status affords us a non-profit rate in renting the Keene High School Auditorium - a cost that nevertheless will be upwards of $1200.

As you might imagine, as a public access station, Cheshire TV gets kicked pretty hard, and is of a bare bones budget.  Somewhat understandably, they are unwilling to sign the contract with the high school until they get the money for the auditorium up front - a real Catch 22 for us as organizers.

Anyways, I'm writing to you, the larger regional community, to see if you might make a small donation toward this event.  Truly, a contribution of $10-$25 would be a huge support.  The Monadnock 9/11 Truth Alliance is doing everything we can to make this a purposeful gathering, and are pushing on many doors that have been closed or fearfully ajar.  The time certainly feels right.  Heck, even the former Mayor of Keene, Mike Blastos, is so supportive what we're doing, he's going to cater lunch for the event at a mere $5/head - that's the kind of love that makes ripples!

You can write and mail checks to:

The Monadnock 9/11 Truth Alliance
PO Box 1848
Keene, NH 03431

Here's our initial flyer - it's going to be a hot event, and we'd like all of you to bring the heat!
** George Corrette**
(603) 446-3561

jaqeboy

Top Comedian Believes In 9/11 Conspiracy

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, March 27, 2008

http://www.infowars.com/?p=1116

jaqeboy

Good Analysis by Air Traffic Controller, Robin Hordon

The First Fifteen Minutes of September 11th
Former Air Traffic Controller Robin Hordon speaks out
on 9/11, NORAD and what should have happened on 9/11.

By Jeremy Baker

http://www.communitycurrency.org/robin.html

A couple of quotes from the article:

"What the 9/11 movement should do is band together and develop safe lives for whistleblowers." Legal counsel, moral support, even physical protection could do much to inspire those who are considering stepping forward with potentially explosive insider testimony about the attacks.

Many 9/11 activists believe that their work on issues related to the attacks has greater potential for true social transformation than any other single issue, and Hordon emphatically agrees.

"I think that this 9/11 thing is the quintessential opportunity to expose all of the infecting poisons; more than Iran Contra weapons for hostages, more than rampant militarism, more than Watergate, more than Enron, more than the dark side of the world's financial institutions, more than any other similar kind of thing. I think that this is pretty much their last gasp, and the reason is very simple; the internet. We're going to catch'em."

coffeeseven

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication

BBC's killer documentary called "The Power of Nightmares". Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after "the bad guy of their choice" namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and "criminal organizations" such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundreds of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Government's story of Al-qaeda, a "group" or criminal organization they could "legally" go after. This video documentary is off the hook...

http://polidics.com/cia/top-ranking-cia-operatives-admit-al-qaeda-is-a-complete-fabrication.html

Video: http://polidics.com/cia/how-to-scare-the-shit-out-of-america-and-make-them-do-anything.html#comments

jaqeboy

Hey, C-7, are you going to be at PorcFest this year? We gotta talk ... about coffee, among other things.

coffeeseven

Quote from: jaqeboy on April 01, 2008, 01:59 PM NHFT
Hey, C-7, are you going to be at PorcFest this year? We gotta talk ... about coffee, among other things.

I'd love to but it's too early to say.