• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

9-11 was an inside job

Started by Kat Kanning, September 06, 2005, 04:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

but then Caleb believes it .....so we can throw credibility right out.

Caleb

Russell, perhaps if you had been abducted by aliens, you would see things the way I do too!  ;)

Russell Kanning

I watched the snippets from the "Confronting the Evidence" video. It was pretty good. It was a tape of a conference where the had a bunch of the guys who have made movies or books about 9/11 and "experts", so it had a good combination of subjects. It has clips from all the 9/11 movies I have seen.

So .....
'Confronting the Evidence' was good
'Painful Deceptions' is good
'In Plane Site' was ok and
'Loose Change' is ok

The also had video from "The Great Conspiracy" which was decent, but I haven't seen the whole thing. It is from a Canadian reporter guy.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: calibaba77 on February 26, 2006, 05:13 PM NHFT
Russell, perhaps if you had been abducted by aliens, you would see things the way I do too!  ;)

Well....this explains everything.

Tunga

[/quote]

http://911review.com/articles/griffin/nyc1.html

Steel-framed buildings collapse all the time due solely to fire damage.

I have read this piece, but I will admit that I have not chased down all the citations. Here's why: when an author practices such flagrant deception in his opening paragraphs, I assume that he will continue to deceive through selective omission and partial quotation.
Kevin
[/quote]

Kevin, can you cite an example of a skyscraper brought down by fire?

I know that the WTC twin towers were constructed with dissimilar metals (aluminum and steel) that could have resulted in corrosion in the surrounding salt air. This was a faux pas as far as material's science is concerned.

Why do you think the government has locked up all the prints of the project?

The 9-11 report contends that a fireball decended the elevator shafts to the sub-basement. Elevator shafts don't typically go that far without a transition floor. If there was an exception to this rule (like a freight elevator) why won't the government show the plans?

I read where the buildings were built without a sprinkler system. That one was added later but that the redacted words of the on scene firefighters were "Where's the f*^king sprinkers?"

Kind of brings the following story into a new light eh?
   AP    Katherine Smith, top left, was charged in a scheme to sell fraudulent driver's licenses with five Middle Eastern men.    Tuesday, February 12, 2002   MEMPHIS, Tenn. - A driver's license examiner charged in a scheme with some Middle Eastern men to sell fraudulent licenses died the day before her first court appearance in a fiery car wreck prosecutors called "most unusual and suspicious."  Forensics tests were being performed on Katherine Smith's car to determine what caused the fire, FBI spokesman George Bolds said Tuesday.  "We're looking at everything ... whether it was an accident, whether it was a suicide or whether it was something else," said Bolds, who would not specifically discuss the possibility of explosives.  The FBI also said it is investigating whether Smith's five co-defendants have connections to the Sept. 11 attacks or other terrorist ties.  Smith, 49, was killed early Sunday. The 1992 Acura Legend she was driving ran off the road and struck a utility pole just north of the Mississippi state line, Highway Patrol Lt. Col. Mark Fagan said.  Smith's car "was immediately engulfed in flames," but authorities do not know whether the fire started before or after the crash, Fagan said. The body was so badly burned it took authorities until Tuesday to confirm Smith's identity.  The cause of death remains under investigation.  FBI agent J. Suzanne Nash said the gas tank did not explode and the car was only slightly dented from the crash.  Prosecutor Tim DiScenza called the crash "most unusual and suspicious."  Smith was one of six people charged last week by federal officials with conspiracy to get Tennessee driver's licenses under false pretenses. She had been scheduled for arraignment on Monday.  Also charged were Khaled Odtllah, 31, Sakhera Hammad, 24, Mohammed Fares, Mostafa Said Abou-Shahin and Abdelmuhsen Mahmid Hammad. Authorities did not give ages for the last three and said they admitted being in the country illegally.  The case broke last week when authorities staked out the driver's license office where Smith worked on a tip from the FBI in New York that several illegal immigrants from the Middle East were traveling to Memphis to illegally obtain state IDs, Nash said.  Smith, an examiner for nine years, told authorities that Odtllah was a friend who had asked her to help him obtain driver's licenses six or seven times, Nash said.  Nash said that when Sakhera Hammad was arrested, investigators found a visitor's pass for the World Trade Center, dated Sept. 5, 2001, in his wallet. He told authorities he was a plumber who worked on the center's sprinkler system. He said Abdelmuhsen Mahmid Hammad was a cousin who worked with him, Nash said.  Federal authorities learned that Odtllah drove to Memphis from New York City on Sept. 11, Nash said.  Anthony Helm, attorney for Odtllah, asked Nash in court: "You certainly don't have any indication any of these fellows is a terrorist, do you?"  "Not at this time, no sir," Nash said.  A hearing for Abou-Shahin, Abdelmuhsen Mahmid Hammad and Fares is scheduled for Wednesday. Odtllah and Sakhera Hammad remain held without bond until their trial. 

Tunga

As I understand it all the "middle easterners" in the above story were deported back to thier home country of...
Israel. :D

Caleb

In fairness, Israel DID warn us prior to 9-11 that there was a significant threat.  I don't think Israel is to blame here.  Was Israel spying on us?  Yes.  Did Israel know what was going to happen?  Yes.  Did Israel cause it?  No.

tracysaboe

Another excellent conservative video about 9/11 is

Hijacking Catastrophy.

It doesn't get into conspiracy theory, but the position that government definitely used it as an excuse.

Tracy

Russell Kanning

There is using it and causing it ...... to me there is a big difference.

KBCraig

Quote from: russellkanning on February 26, 2006, 11:35 PM NHFT
There is using it and causing it ...... to me there is a big difference.

And to me too. There's no doubt the government used 9/11, even though I do doubt they caused it.

Kevin

Russell Kanning

Since there is a difference ..... you should watch some of the videos mentioned here. I want people to be exposed to the truth about the federal government.

AlanM

I don't think the government caused it. I think they had evidence it was being planned, and allowed it to happen, a la the Reichstag fire. They wanted something to scare the Bejeezus out of the sheeple, and they got it.

Incrementalist

Quote from: tracysaboe on February 26, 2006, 10:12 PM NHFT
conspiracy theory
I love the use of this term, as it applies best to the official story of 9/11.  The official story involves a plot by more than one individual that is supported by evidence but has yet to be proven, ergo, a conspiracy theory.

Tunga

We live in the grey area between fact and fiction.

We live, in the Twilight zone.

Do de do due do de do due.... ;D

Tunga

Quote from: lawofattraction on March 03, 2006, 08:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: Incrementalist on March 03, 2006, 07:55 PM NHFTI love the use of this term

The history of how the idiom "conspiracy theory" became a part of our language is most interesting.

Due tell!