• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Police Officer to me: "What are you doing in our fucking town with....

Started by doobie, June 05, 2009, 08:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

djbridgeland

Had some things come up and never made it down to the MVP meeting.  Anything get planned or happen on the spot?

doobie

Quote from: djbridgeland on June 06, 2009, 03:53 PM NHFT
Had some things come up and never made it down to the MVP meeting.  Anything get planned or happen on the spot?

There were only two or three gunnies there today and most everyone had other plans.  Nothing firm, and nothing that will be posted on NHUnderGround or other public forum.  Word of mouth and more secure forums will have secure discussion; not a place where anyone can see/read it.

Russell Kanning

thinkliberty

Quote from: doobie on June 06, 2009, 09:36 PM NHFT
]There were only two or three gunnies there today and most everyone had other plans.  Nothing firm, and nothing that will be posted on NHUnderGround or other public forum.  Word of mouth and more secure forums will have secure discussion; not a place where anyone can see/read it.

Because OPEN carry protests need to be done in secret?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: thinkliberty on June 07, 2009, 11:20 AM NHFT
]There were only two or three gunnies there today and most everyone had other plans.  Nothing firm, and nothing that will be posted on NHUnderGround or other public forum.  Word of mouth and more secure forums will have secure discussion; not a place where anyone can see/read it.

Different people see different goals in these kinds of protests.

One, it's to educate the public. Fine to plan on the forum, out in the open, because we don't care how the police respond. If they do, it becomes a civdis event; if they don't, it was still educational.

Two, it's to elicit an over-response from the police, that can be caught on camera. If planning takes place on the open forum, the police will know about it in advance, and simply ignore it.

thinkliberty

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on June 07, 2009, 05:25 PM NHFT
Two, it's to elicit an over-response from the police, that can be caught on camera. If planning takes place on the open forum, the police will know about it in advance, and simply ignore it.

That makes a lot of sense.

doobie

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on June 07, 2009, 05:25 PM NHFT
Quote from: thinkliberty on June 07, 2009, 11:20 AM NHFT

Different people see different goals in these kinds of protests.

One, it's to educate the public. Fine to plan on the forum, out in the open, because we don't care how the police respond. If they do, it becomes a civdis event; if they don't, it was still educational.

Even if Nashua knew we were coming last time, they certainly didn't ignore us until we started waving at them every time they passed us.

Lloyd Danforth

leetninja

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 08, 2009, 06:05 AM NHFT
I think they are trying to get you guys to pick up their litter

Brilliant plan to save the planet by kops?  I dont think so

doobie

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 08, 2009, 06:05 AM NHFT
I think they are trying to get you guys to pick up their litter

You might be totally correct!  The state forces those without license to open carry.  Towns then harass us open carriers so that we can organize a litter clean up!

PM me for details on the currently planned open carry litter clean up.  I don't want the information posted in public so they can find out about it in advance :)

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: doobie on June 08, 2009, 03:24 PM NHFT
http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/open-carry-issues-discussions/79242-hooksett-nh-cop-acts-belligerent-uses-profanity-law-abiding-citizen-ocing.html most everyone here thinks I was also in the wrong and have harmed the image of gun owners.

Fools and cowards. More people who need to be reminded that if you don't exercise a right for fear of the consequences, you don't have that right. Honestly, is there any difference between not doing something because it's illegal, vs. not doing something because you believe that it'll be made illegal as soon as you do it?

thinkliberty

Quote from: doobie on June 08, 2009, 03:24 PM NHFT
http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/open-carry-issues-discussions/79242-hooksett-nh-cop-acts-belligerent-uses-profanity-law-abiding-citizen-ocing.html most everyone here thinks I was also in the wrong and have harmed the image of gun owners.

Flag wavers take offense when you show them that their government is corrupt. They have an emotional attachment to their thugs. When you show their thugs for what they really are, on video, they get angry at you.

Keep up the good work! Eventually they will change their mind, it's hard to argue with video evidence. :)

Tim L

I tried to back up Doobies point of view and got censored ,a threatening pm and then banned for life.Why if people can't win an honest debate do they resort to censorship ?