• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Funeral for Bureaucrash

Started by John, June 12, 2009, 10:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

we have ghosts here at hoyt farm ... we could just add another

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: dalebert on June 14, 2009, 08:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 14, 2009, 04:32 AM NHFT
you can preside over the ceremony ... the cardinal of the Shire will be there for moral support ... if you waver I will finish the poor organization off ... we don't want it to suffer, better to put it out of its misery

As I understand it, the only way to permanently kill a vampire is to drive a stake through its heart, cut off its head, and fill its mouth with holy wafers. It's probably good to have a man of the cloth do that last part for good measure. We should also have the Cardinal of the Shire bless the grave site with holy water. That's supposed to quiet ghosts or something.

Not Necco Wafers?

EthanLeeVita

Why are we off killing vampires? They are such beautiful creatures! Kill the werewolves, kill the zombies, but leave the vampires alone! At least the vampiresses...

Lloyd Danforth

Nobody here actually kills Vampires.  They just like to talk about killing Vampires.

Kat Kanning

Has anyone seen Zim lately?  :o

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 14, 2009, 07:48 PM NHFT

Yeah.  He seemed fine.  He has court very soon, though.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 14, 2009, 07:48 PM NHFT

No.

Post 18 was intended to establish 'plausible deniability'

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 14, 2009, 07:39 PM NHFT
Nobody here actually kills Vampires.  They just like to talk about killing Vampires.

Buncha cross polishers.

Becky Thatcher

FTL_Ian

Quote from: dalebert on June 14, 2009, 12:25 AM NHFT
I'll have to make sure I'm in full Ambassador of the Schism regalia for this event. I will prepare a speech.

Awesome.  Too bad Pete and Jason won't likely be here for this.

FTL_Ian

Perhaps it should be reconsidered for Porcfest to allow for their attendance. 

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on June 16, 2009, 10:40 PM NHFT
Perhaps it should be reconsidered for Porcfest to allow for their attendance. 
you guys can hold one at porcfest if you want to

so what day are you doing this john?

David

Quote from: KBCraig on June 16, 2009, 09:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on June 14, 2009, 07:39 PM NHFT

Buncha cross polishers.

Cross Cleaners. 

lildog

Interesting.  After watching that video I'm actually believing what Dave is seeing is a side effect of Obama.

Obama is SOOOO far left and such a statist that he's leaving many people searching for groups to identify with because they no longer identify with Democrats.  Bush to some extent did the same thing with Republicans only because he was too left as well supporting larger government, more spending etc etc.

People who feel to some extent that they want less government are left wandering looking for a group to call theirs.

Quote from: KBCraig on June 13, 2009, 04:57 PM NHFT
Lee Doren wants to throw the Liberty Zombie in jail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RUCO9cIEP0