• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton: Angry crowd blocked from "Obama-care event"

Started by Kat Kanning, August 04, 2009, 02:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

thinkliberty

I don't think Shaheen cares about the law. (http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/RSA/html/VI/91-A/91-A-mrg.htm) She violated her own government's laws. Everyone else is suppose to follow her government's laws, but her, how typical for a government employee.

Where were the police? Can't they protect us when the government violates the law? Today proves the answer is: No.

UOGSammich

John

Quote from: thinkliberty on August 06, 2009, 08:16 PM NHFTWhere were the police?

You want to call the police to protect you from the (police state) government????? ...
Don't ever call the police if you want to resolve your issue without guns. The police always bring guns.

UOGSammich

Quote from: John on August 06, 2009, 09:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: thinkliberty on August 06, 2009, 08:16 PM NHFTWhere were the police?

You want to call the police to protect you from the (police state) government????? ...
Don't ever call the police if you want to resolve your issue without guns. The police always bring guns.

Yah police only like to come to the big time rallies and herd all the activist away to the "free speech zones". Defiantly dont want to call them to come tell you where your constitution doesn't apply.

thinkliberty

Quote from: John on August 06, 2009, 09:38 PM NHFT

That is exactly my point. The police are worthless.

Pat K

KBCraig

Quote from: thinkliberty on August 06, 2009, 08:16 PM NHFT
Where were the police? Can't they protect us when the government violates the law? Today proves the answer is: No.

"The police", in Grafton, is one guy. He's busy waiting for Kat to drive by with expired tags.

The closest thing here to a Grafton "official" (to my knowledge) was fire chief John Babiarz. When there wasn't room for a "town hall" with the residents who showed up, he quickly moved the fire truck out of the station and offered that space so everyone could sit down for this "listening session". She didn't want to listen, she wanted to talk, but only one-on-one, and off the record.

I had to laugh at the burrocrat who kept challenging the "constituency" of actual Grafton residents.  ;D

AntonLee

yeah I heard that guy was a peace officer.  Should have started by allowing my friends into a public building.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Merle, our peace officer, was present the whole time.  Keeping the peace. I would guess he is just as pissed about the format change as the rest of us. Sha heen wasn't there for him to arrest.
The selectman is presently one of the more unfortunate victims of the State  government in town!

TackleTheWorld

Anti-health care protesters?  I find that hard to believe.

Kat Kanning

I didn't get the impression that Merle objected to me yelling at the shaheeneite.  He was standing right behind me.