• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

sorry we missed you guys
i guess they thought we were coming in waves
they didn't know what to do with us .... then decided to leave us alone
the markings where still there at 11:30

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

we were inspired by the keeniacs
Kat thought that the granite blocks would work well

I think next month we do some more. There are a bunch of those blocks and other walls, sidewalks.

Russell Kanning

we had so much fun tagging the fed compound blocks with chalk we are going to do it next month
It will not take long. in fact we might want to do it quickly next time.
Please come video and photograph from a safe distance if you wish. They will react this time.

September 4th at noon

Thanks for showing up this month guys ..... see you in September.

Russell Kanning

Kat and I will be tagging the feds at noon before we head down to help someone move in
Kat found a huge box of chalk at walmart for $5 :)

it won't take us long
if we see other markings from folks we will take pictures

AntonLee

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Ideas for messages to write on fed building?

Russell Kanning

AntonLee

the federal security guard seemed confused when he said "I'm going to have to ask you to stop drawing, most of what you guys do I can't do anything about but this will not make them happy."  and I continued on with my 'drawing'.  Kat then walked in front of him and continued to draw.

the cop said we had to stop writing.  Then he yelled at Kat "HELLO!" when she disobeyed him.  The cop kept looking at me as if I wasn't involved.  I had chalk on my hands, and was taking pictures of him.  I'm not sure why he thought I wasn't involved.  He asked out loud while looking at me "anyone want to tell me what's going on?"  I smiled and said nothing.

In the end, after a big huddle and a supervisor making a phone call they told us that they were called out because they thought someone had 'spray paint'. . . last I checked you don't draw with spray paint, you paint with spray paint.  Besides, I've never seen a spray paint can that disintegrates in your hand as you rub it on granite.

The maintenence man was taking video.  That is until he saw me coming with my camera.  All talk, no balls.

They reminded us to not cross the street without being in a crosswalk.  I think he might have thought we were too stupid to look both ways.  I told him to have a nice day and he thanked me.  Kira then crossed the street outside of the crosswalk.  She was unharmed.

about 5 photos so far on http://www.shirephotography.com in the NH LIBERTY gallery.

MaineShark

Truly hilarious...  "She was unharmed."

Like the time I bought a vehicle and brought it home, then went to the town clerk to register it, the next day.  "How'd you get it here; you never came in for temp plates..."  "I drove it here."  "You can't do that."  "The wheels turned and it didn't catch fire so, apparently, I can."  <blank stare>

Joe

Kat Kanning

LOL :)

I love that picture, Anton  ;D  Russell of the holy halo armpit.

Kat Kanning

Joe Haas came :)  Guess what he chalked on the sidewalk?

Russell Kanning

that was fun
they seem to have trouble when we don't answer them

Russell Kanning

they had a sign proclaiming "Recovery in Progress"
they are planning on spending money to upgrade the lights and systems inside the fed compound
I don't know about you, but I feel fully "recovered" now.