• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

need $ have silver

Started by Russell Kanning, November 14, 2009, 05:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

i need to trade some silver for some $

Friday

Are you coming to Concord today?  Is today the mock the feds thing (I can't find that thread, and it's not on the calendar)?

Free libertarian

I'm interested.  I can stop by later this morning.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on November 14, 2009, 06:37 AM NHFT
Are you coming to Concord today?  Is today the mock the feds thing (I can't find that thread, and it's not on the calendar)?
no ... I will not be there today
next month

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

I will now recycle this thread.   ;D

Anybody have any silver they are looking to sell?  I'm looking to buy some.

MaineShark

I have 21 one-ounce Liberty Dollars, and 8 half-ounce Liberty Dollars.

Joe

Tom Sawyer

The president has some Porc Silver that will be offered for sale at the Thanksgiving shindig.

Below market price at 20 bucks.

Free libertarian

How many would the President like to sell?

Fluff and Stuff

I'm looking to give and receive silver but $20 for an FSP round is an exceptionally low price.  Even completely generic rounds go for more than that.  I'll be at Thanksgiving.

Tom Sawyer

We don't have a lot of the Porcs... so we'll try to spread them around...  :)    we have some others also...

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on November 25, 2009, 02:14 PM NHFT
I'm looking to give and receive silver but $20 for an FSP round is an exceptionally low price.  Even completely generic rounds go for more than that.  I'll be at Thanksgiving.
Been 20 bucks lately in G.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 25, 2009, 04:47 PM NHFT
We don't have a lot of the Porcs... so we'll try to spread them around...  :)    we have some others also...

Russell has agreed to safely bring $100 worth back to G for me.  Many thanks to Russell, the President and his dad.

Free libertarian

Quote from: MaineShark on November 24, 2009, 08:51 PM NHFT
I have 21 one-ounce Liberty Dollars, and 8 half-ounce Liberty Dollars.

Joe

Price?

MaineShark

Quote from: Free libertarian on November 25, 2009, 09:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on November 24, 2009, 08:51 PM NHFTI have 21 one-ounce Liberty Dollars, and 8 half-ounce Liberty Dollars.
Price?

Given that they're hypothetically collectible, I'd want a bit more than spot.  I've seen them go on ebay for anywhere from $20 to $30 for the one-ounce coins.

However, some of these are tarnished a bit (due to sitting out, not being circulated), so I'd say somewhere between $21 and $26 per ounce for the lot would be fair.  The price has to be high enough to make it not worth my trouble to ebay them, myself, but low enough that the buyer could do so and make a profit for his/her trouble.

I'm open to offers, though.  Including barter, or plastic (I don't take plastic, but someone can use plastic to buy something I need, then barter using that, as long as we agree ahead of time as to what).

Joe