• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

George Bush Trial

Started by Kat Kanning, October 06, 2005, 09:03 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

A trial for all of George Bush's crimes, in Keene, November 20th.  That is the day that the Nuremberg Trials started. 

Shall we start a list of crimes?

Caleb, would your Democrat friends want to join us?

Kat Kanning

So I was thinking that part of the trial could be over the Patriot Act...he could be tried for not upholding the constitution, as he swore to do.

SethCohn

Quote from: katdillon on October 06, 2005, 09:03 PM NHFT
A trial for all of George Bush's crimes, in Keene, November 20th.

It's also Chris's birthday, and we're having a party for her.  Likely be more fun.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on October 07, 2005, 07:11 AM NHFT
So I was thinking that part of the trial could be over the Patriot Act...he could be tried for not upholding the constitution, as he swore to do.

But.....wouldn't you have to try all politicians on those grounds?

Kat Kanning

Sure, guess we've got a lot of work ahead  ;D

AlanM

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 07, 2005, 09:09 AM NHFT

What about politician wannabees?  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

A 'Politician Wannabe', could, coceivably, be planning on upholding the Constitution.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 07, 2005, 09:09 AM NHFT

We thought we would start at the top.

Michael Fisher

Okay, we could get in a lot of trouble for doing this trial.

I like it.   ;)

Let's give it some help.  You could invite members from the various local antiwar groups.  Get some lawyers, an ex-judge if possible.  Make it look good.   8)

Talk about publicity for the free state!   :o

Kat Kanning

What trouble?

I like the idea of getting others involved.  That's what I had in mind, too.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: katdillon on October 07, 2005, 03:32 PM NHFT
What trouble?

I don't know.  Slander, maybe?

Don't you know that annoyance of the president or his cronies is punishable by offshore torture and endless imprisonment in a concentration camp?   :o

Sounds like fun.   8)

Kat Kanning

It'd kinda take the wind out of this project if they really indict Bush/Cheney on something, as the rumor mills are discussing.

Michael Fisher

This is the problem with government.  It will not prosecute or punish itself.  It will not limit itself.  It will not seek the truth if the result is a negative outcome for itself.

Michael Fisher

So someone else will have to do it instead.   ;)

Kat Kanning