• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This is it folks!

Started by littlehawk, November 18, 2010, 03:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

littlehawk

Did you watch the film Joe? I think you can avoid looking foolish by first viewing it.   

MaineShark

Quote from: littlehawk on November 21, 2010, 03:31 PM NHFTDid you watch the film Joe? I think you can avoid looking foolish by first viewing it.

I skimmed the trailer, stopping at about 20 different points.  At each point, there was someone making a baseless claim.  At no point was anyone providing actual evidence.  If I stopped at only one point, it might be a fluke to find that situation.  20 points?  Sorry, no, there's no realistic chance that 20 random points all managed to miss the massive amount of proof you claim is in there.  One or two, maybe.  Not 20.

If you think there's some particularly-compelling bit of evidence presented in there, why don't you explain what it is, or at least give the timestamp where it occurs in that trailer, and we can analyze its merits.  "It's in there" isn't good enough.  Tell us what it is, or exactly where it is, so we can examine it.

Joe

Pat McCotter

I'm sorry, I was wrong about water content of jet fuel. The water in jet contrails is from the saturation level of the air the jet is flying through.

Also, the 1940's picture was of vortex contrails from the spinning propeller blades.

The plumes seen from smokestacks does come from the water content of the fuel. Wood, coal and natural gas all have some free water in them. Distillate fuels have as much water removed as possible to prevent microbial growth that can clog fuel lines and filters. Biocides are used where water-free distillate fuels are not available.

MaineShark

Still plenty of water coming from the hydrocarbon combustion, itself.  For example, if you burn a gallon of propane, you get something like a gallon and a half of water vapor.  Hence why folks who have vent-free propane heaters can end up with mold issues, if they're not careful.

Joe

Pat McCotter

So...I'm watching the full length version at viddler.com. At 19:00 mark, G. Edward Griffin makes the claim that this is primarily in NATO countries. Could this be because flight paths are primarily there? Are there any reports of this from Asia. another high density flight area?

AirTraffic Worldwide

Ron Helwig

Quote from: littlehawk on November 21, 2010, 01:31 PM NHFT
Instead of ridicule, why not watch the film (even the trailer portion) and present  a certain specific comment or claim that was made and then try to discuss it in a intelligent format.

Why not? Because I've done the math and know the whole chemtrail thing is BS. The planes just can't carry that much "poison" to have any significant effect.

Jim Johnson

I have been wondering why some people point to contrails and say there is something wrong.  Then realized, they don't just say that there is something wrong.  They say that something is catastrophic, that it's a global threat to all life. 

What are they pointing at?  Something that is a least 10,000 feet away, is never heading directly towards them but is something that is out of the ordinary and can be directly pointed to.  The thing they are pointing at is easily shown to be harmless.  Even so, great effort is put into the spread of this fear, while no effort is put into the discovery of the causes of the danger.
Then I was wondering why a person would do that?  Why point to something that is far away and say that it's very dangerous?  It can only be misdirection.  When you are pointing away from yourself, you are not wanting people to look at you.  Saying that the thing is dangerous grabs the viewers attention, but one could also call it beautiful or interesting.
Why say that it catastrophic?  Catastrophe had to have been on the mind of the person who was pointing.  That person already had some sort of fear before they pinned it on a vapor cloud in the sky. 
The thing is also very far away so that the supposed danger can not be easily investigated, which can only lead to a helpless feeling.

So what is actually happening?  He is saying that something is wrong but he doesn't want you to look at him.

I believe contrail people are asking for help, for problems that they are unwilling or unable to openly acknowledge.
They need people to share their fear and their helplessness.

MaineShark

Folks who supported the regime and now have woken up to the reality of how evil it is, often cannot face up to their own complicity.  So they dive into conspiracy theories to explain it all.  It doesn't matter that you supported the government disarming airline passengers, if the September 11th attacks happened because the buildings were brought down by explosives; armed passengers couldn't have stopped that, so it wasn't your fault.  It doesn't matter that you enthusiastically supported the regime, if you only did so because of the mind control chemicals that they are spraying from the planes.  If some secret council is running things, rather than things being just a matter of individuals supporting their own little bits of oppression, all adding up, your own support for the system was irrelevant; that secret council would have created the oppression, with or without you.

Maybe that's not the only reason folks jump on conspiracy theories, but it's one of the most common in the liberty community.  Folks realize what they've done in the past, and cannot face up to their own responsibility, so they have to project the blame onto some conspiracy.

Joe

KBCraig

Okay, little hawk, I watched it. I found no compelling claims at all, and no evidence presented.

This is one of those self-selecting pieces: those who believe the claim see it as proof, while those who don't will give up waiting for proof or evidence and simply turn it off.

Russell Kanning

I think sometimes the government is spraying bad stuff on us, but I wasn't interested in the trailer enough to watch the movie .... maybe sometime.

MaineShark

Quote from: Roycerson on November 21, 2010, 09:58 AM NHFTUnless those smokestacks are from a nuclear power plant they are actually smoke.  That's why they call them smokestacks.  They're called cooling towers when they release water vapor from a nuclear power plant.

Forgot to reply to this, earlier...

Just about any steam turbine needs a condenser.  Doesn't matter if the heat source is nuclear, coal, oil, gas, solar, or whatever.  I drive by a wood-chip-fired power plant most days of the week, and they have a cooling tower.

And, of course, cooling towers are just one way to get the job done.  Seabrook Station is cooled by water drawn from (and returned to) the Atlantic, so there are no cooling towers.

Joe