• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My 11/12/05 open carry incident , report

Started by Dave Ridley, November 13, 2005, 04:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: katdillon on November 14, 2005, 11:32 AM NHFT
About 3 years ago, Half Moon Bay, CA. This guy was going to haul me in cause I was walking my dog on an empy beach.  I had to go to court, where the Judge just rolled his eyes and told me I was free to go.

It would have been a happy ending if he'd locked the cop up after letting you go.

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

KBCraig

KBCraig

Chris Rock's rules for "How not to get your ass kicked by the police":

(bandwidth warning: big QuickTime file)

http://www.koreus.com/files/200407/chris_rock.html

Tom Sawyer

Dada handled himself very well with the officer and did a good job of informing him on 'Open Carry'.

The image might be worth sharing with the rest of the Guns Rights community to show the NH Underground in action. To show people something is happening in the Free State. Post on other forums etc.
http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Gun%20Owners%20Challenging%20Police%20in%20NH :)

Good job Dave... mailed the video off to WMUR-TV this morning, included the SS Card Burn and Russell's radio stuff.

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: Scott Roth on November 14, 2005, 10:03 PM NHFT
So, any chance we could hook up with an organiztion like the US Constitution Rangers, or are they too far out there?

USCR are probably preparing press releases disavowing all ties with those wild-haired crazies at the NHunderground.  ;D

Kat Kanning

We're the wild-eyed crazies.  The NHLA has the wild-haired crazy.  Get it straight.   >:(

Dreepa

Last night I heard that the CNHT were 'radicals' >:D

Dave Ridley

Scott I call Ed Brown at the Rangers every few months to see how he's doing; I think it's great to work with them even though I disagree with some of their views.   Drag 'em in here if you can!

Kat Kanning

Michael Fisher

d_goddard

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on November 17, 2005, 12:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on November 17, 2005, 11:08 AM NHFT
Here's Denis' footage of the open carry incident:

http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/ridley.mov

NICE!!!   :o

Thanks, but to be frank my video footage sucks.
I know at minimum Roger has some footage. I'd also love to see any pics and/or video taken by others that day. Lauren had her cell phone out....

d_goddard

Quote from: katdillon on November 15, 2005, 06:26 AM NHFT
We're the wild-eyed crazies.  The NHLA has the wild-haired crazy.  Get it straight.   >:(

I'm an NHLA guy way more than an NHFree guy.

In fact I am reading the bills currently before the NH Legislature as we speak, finding which ones I most want to oppose, and which I most want passed (hint: the former significantly outnumber the latter).

Take that, you radical crazies! ;)

-Denis