• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Us is switching from killing brown people to killing black people

Started by Jim Johnson, October 14, 2011, 03:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

So Obama is sending US troops to die in up to 4 additional African countries.  However, don't worry about it.  This is OK because he has Congressional approval so it's Constitutional.

Jim Johnson

Alex Libman

The kitty is a trick I use to distract the weak-minded.  There is no kitty.

Now, let's talk about about the Libman Theory of Just War...

All countries stuck on the bottom of Economic Freedom Index (plus Israel) need to be de`FUBAR'ed and brought closer to the Non-Aggression Principle, because billions of people are suffering and dying there, and that is preventable through a much lesser amount of controlled violence.  It will someday be possible to handle all acts of defense in a non-governmental manner, without any "divine rights" to limit liabilities on collateral damage, but at present it simply isn't.  Since military resource are finite, invasions that can eventually pay for themselves, like through oil, do take precedence.

Individual Rights don't magically appear out of thin air.  This "island of stability" of Game Theory that we call NAP is an economic phenomenon that has certain prerequisites.  It is built on top of millions of years of evolutionary struggle that gradually enabled ever-increasing possibility of Individual Rights - including less tyrannical countries gaining competitive advantage, and bombing Dresdens, and installing Pinochets, and doing all those other ugly things that eventually create a better world.

Your "peace" religion leads to the paralysis of good while evil triumphs.  You believe the ends never justify the means, but scientific inquiry into economic history clearly indicates that sometimes they do, and that Uncle Sam has a pretty darn good record of improving countries - at least when the peacetards don't get in the way...

Evolution exists independently of your belief in it or against it!  The forces of capitalist geopolitical evolution will ignore your religion in their struggle to create a more rational world.  Focus your activism on things that aid capitalism, and we'll be best friends.  Get in the way of the capitalist juggernaut, and at best you'll be bitchslapped out of the way.

Russell Kanning

that is bad news fluff and nutter. I hate it when Obama sends killers to help people.

Alex Libman

So do I.

I hate the chemotherapy, but I hate the cancer more.

With proper application of poison you can beat cancer, call yourself Black Walnut, run for president with a 9-9-9 plan, and lose but end up selling lots of books in the process.   OK, I just got lost in my own metaphor, but, man, I love this country!  :P

Jim Johnson

I'm thinking you suffered some seriously contradictory beatings by your parents, Alex.

Maybe you remember some of these phrases:

"Stop hitting people.... how do you like it?"
"I'll teach you to be nice!"
"I'm doing this for your own good!"
"You'll understand when you are older!"
"This hurts me more than it hurts you!"
"You'll thank me later!"

The only thing people learn when you beat them is that it's OK to beat people.

Russell Kanning

I am also still thinking about the safety and security of "the Kittens"

If I start deleting Alex's posts again , I will remind him that it hurts me more than it hurts him, or that they are preemptive strikes against possible aggression.

Us peace worshipers sometimes get a little teeny bit testy.

Alex Libman

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 19, 2011, 09:32 AM NHFT
I'm thinking you suffered some seriously contradictory beatings by your parents, Alex.

I seriously doubt that you're thinking.  The least you could have done before making wild baseless assumptions is at least gravitate toward traditional Russian-Jewish stereotypes.  They made me do Algebra when I was 5 years old!  The Horror!  The Horror!   ::)

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 19, 2011, 10:36 AM NHFT
If I start deleting Alex's posts again [...]

Ian Fraudman already beat you to it - and I do learn from my mistakes.  You petty libricidal forum sadists have no hold on me anymore!

What's sad isn't that you're discrediting yourself, but, because of the early visibility you've received, that you are discrediting all of FSP by association...   Oh well...  Libman State Project will do much better.

Lloyd Danforth

Alex Libman

Sometimes I roll over and play dead, but I'm not very forum-trained.   :P

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Alex Libman on October 19, 2011, 01:22 PM NHFT
  Libman State Project will do much better.

That reminds me of Johnny Parker.  He would come to work drunk almost every day.  When the boss finally got him to quit, his threat was that he was going to start a business and put all of us out of business.  I saw him once after that, he was drunk.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Alex Libman on October 19, 2011, 01:22 PM NHFT

They made me do Algebra when I was 5 years old!  The Horror!  The Horror!

One might think that a five year old would want to do something else, but you where 'made to do Algebra'.  Probably for your own good... and maybe you'd understand when you got older.

What were they going to do to you if you didn't study the Algebra?

Lloyd Danforth

Alex Libman

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 19, 2011, 03:20 PM NHFT
That reminds me of Johnny Parker.  He would come to work drunk almost every day.  When the boss finally got him to quit, his threat was that he was going to start a business and put all of us out of business.  I saw him once after that, he was drunk.

I see the concept of individualism flies miles above your cultish little head...  The "Libman State Project" is what I call my idea of moving back to New Hampshire but staying away from other Free Staters, chiseling my own path to rationality and freedom without other people getting in my way.

And, FYI - I'm a total straight-edge teetotaler.  (And a vegan.)

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 19, 2011, 03:56 PM NHFT
What were they going to do to you if you didn't study the Algebra?

Actually nothing.  My parents were very weak-willed, especially with the stresses of preparing for emigration from the Soviet Union, which back in the 1980s still seemed like flying half-way across the universe, never to return.  I think they tricked me to do it by getting friends and relatives to call me a math Wunderkind.  I got back at them by cutting school half the time, which, with the country collapsing and everyone being on edge, was hardly ever noticed.

Anyway...  Do you keep a scrapbook of biographical trivia of all nonconformists you drive out of FSP, or do you actually have some sort of a point?

Tom Sawyer

Alex you have a need to lump everyone in the Free State movement together. They're all wrong and you're right... they aren't likely to be all wrong. Maybe you are the problem?

Russell and Jim both are some of the best folks you'd ever put your trust in... both have been more than kind/generous to my family. Both are always willing to help others including risking their own safety. Years of working beside these two has shown me what they are made of. Rare individuals that have contributed and sacrificed much.