• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Eminent Domain Seminar Protest February 8th Wednesday

Started by Kat Kanning, December 14, 2005, 08:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

How do you know the seminar people are the same people as are hosting the Bush lunch?

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on February 04, 2006, 05:53 PM NHFT
How do you know the seminar people are the same people as are hosting the Bush lunch?

It's the NBIA so I was thinking it was.....

Pat McCotter

Lloyd Danforth

What is the final deal on this for Wed?  I was gonna come, but, if the seminar is not that day, or, I've got to deal with the secret service, Its questionable.

Russell Kanning

This seminar is separate from the Prez. He could be coming to the same hotel for all I know though.

Kat Kanning

The seminar is still happening.  Russell just verified again.  We're thinking we'll set up at 8:15 in front of the Radisson, on the  sidewalk.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on February 06, 2006, 02:10 PM NHFT
The seminar is still happening.  Russell just verified again.  We're thinking we'll set up at 8:15 in front of the Radisson, on the  sidewalk.

We'll be there... (although I don't think we'll make it by 8:15) :icon_pirat:

cathleeninnh

Looks like I will have to take Don to Mass and get back to Manchester. I should be there by 9:45.

Cathleen

Kat Kanning

OK, if we can't get close to the Radisson, lets meet up at the intersection of Merrimack and Elm.  Same time.

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

I got a call from a cop at manch p.d. this afternoon about this but didn't get a chance to return it.  Unless he wants me to call now and talk to the dispatcher or something LOL.

I'm assuming he got my name and number from the raddisson folks since I left it with them.

Lloyd Danforth

Between time constraints, the costs of two trips to MH in one week and the unlikelyhood of getting near the radisson, I'm going to have to pass on this one.

Blain

What time is Bush showing up today, and is he still going to speak at the Radison?  Anyone else planning to stop by for it?  I will most likely go.