• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Did you know you can WATCH Flaming Freedom now?

Started by dalebert, September 03, 2013, 05:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Last week's episode and this week's were broadcast live and recorded via UStream. We just have the one cam right now but more are on the way. Part 1 of last night's show is up and Part 2 should go up sometime today.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/flaming-freedom-lgbt-radio [NSFW]

Tom Sawyer

dalebert

Part 2 is now up as well. I chose to edit out some video we played during the break that could potentially bring a copyright issue. If you want to watch those, they're linked from our show page which will go up once I'm done editing the audio-only podcast.

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 03, 2013, 08:02 AM NHFT
Don't miss Dale's hand acting debut!

We've ordered a fancy new cam which will unfortunately not arrive until after the next show but once we test it out and hopefully find it worthy, we plan to order 2 more so we can have 3 switchable cams. I've heard the software for switching between cams can be a little tricky but it should work. Until then, just the one cam on Neal and the guest. :)

Pat K

Jim Johnson

Pat K

dalebert

Jim Johnson

Pat K

dalebert

I was quite pleasantly shocked when the webcam arrived WAY early. I've already tested it and played around with switching between the cams using ManyCam, which I got the pro version of so we won't have that annoying little bug. The next show should have MUCH improved video so I'm expecting ALL of you to be tuned in LIVE and to call in. :)

Pat K

dalebert

Pat K

dalebert

Full announcement here.

We had one webcam the last two shows and I chose to point them at the co-hosts. They were both easier on the eyes than I. Well now we have a new webcam and switching software. In this PIP shot, you can see a smaller shot of the co-hosts in the bottom-right corner.

In the next PIP shot showing the co-host seats (I took these screenshots during a test; not during the show), you can still see the main host (usually me) in the bottom-right corner.