• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hulaween

Started by Jim Johnson, September 05, 2013, 09:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Becky Thatcher

We had a great time at the Hulaween party!  Thanks Lauren and Jim.

The burning Stumpkins were a sight to see!!  Nice job, Jim!  Looked like a tradition in the making to me.  :campfire: :Jack_O_Lantern_by_Leafwoodfur

We need a burning Stumpkin emoticon.

Becky Thatcher

Pat K

Jim Johnson

Thanks to all who came out.  I had a great time.  :)

jerryswife

I couldn't be there, so I put on a mask and danced around the living room with Mr. Bunny in solidarity with you guys.

Russell Kanning

wow that is awesome
I thought the stumpkins would just have a candle inside.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Pat K on October 26, 2013, 06:05 PM NHFT
I hope a good time is being had by all!

Drink a Beer for me!

Your wish was granted.  You have two more wishes.

Pat K

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 27, 2013, 08:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on October 26, 2013, 06:05 PM NHFT
I hope a good time is being had by all!

Drink a Beer for me!

Your wish was granted.  You have two more wishes.

Drink two more Beers!

Jim Johnson

This year's Stumpkins.

Tom Sawyer

Awesome image.  8)

Fun ahead, can't wait for the shindig.

Becky Thatcher

Woohoo!!  The Return of Stumpkins!!!  They were a big hit last year.  The one out front with the light and fog machine was really cool, and the ones in the fire ring afforded everyone a couple hours of entertainment guessing when they would collapse.  ;D

Thanks, Jim, for making them again.

dalebert

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on August 30, 2014, 05:48 PM NHFT...and the ones in the fire ring afforded everyone a couple hours of entertainment guessing when they would collapse.  ;D

Ohh... I foresee a betting pool.

Free libertarian

Quote from: dalebert on August 30, 2014, 06:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: Becky Thatcher on August 30, 2014, 05:48 PM NHFT...and the ones in the fire ring afforded everyone a couple hours of entertainment guessing when they would collapse.  ;D

Ohh... I foresee a betting pool.

Except last year the guy that made them and presumably set them up won the "which stumpkin will fall into the embers last" contest we had around the fire.

I'm thinking it's an inside job.   Also there is absolutely no mention of building 7 in the internal investigation we demanded....coincidence?  You decide.   >:D

Jim Johnson

Hulaween will be Friday, October 31st, from Sunset until one hour pass the witching hour (1am).

We will light the Stumpkins at sunset.

Bring your Hulaweeny stuff.

Becky Thatcher

Woohoo!!  We're really looking forward to the Hulaween party...along with the second annual "Lighting of the Stumpkins"

We shall spread the word throughout the land... :campfire: :occasion14: :Drunken_Pumpkin_by_IcedOver: :Jack_O_Lantern_by_Leafwoodfur