• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

3rd Annual UN Flag Burn/CT Flag Burn

Started by Kat Kanning, December 27, 2005, 03:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Too far?
It's 20 minutes from Keene.  It's 20 minutes farther for dedicated freedom fighters who are concerned that thier guns are going to be taken away by the circumvention of thier Constitution.
It's 20 minutes closer to Massholes and the 'Son and Daughters of Whores' who wish to shed thier shame.
And if one is worried about not having an especially soft toilet paper or a particularly phoo-phoo beer, please let me know, I will try to accommodate.

Russell Kanning

error

Ian, I've got a picture of you and Wayne arriving an hour late to the protest in Concord. :)

(And one much larger than this.)

Kat Kanning

There should be photo ops available for you, Ian.  I got flags quickly from a guy in Newmarket, NH via ebay.

Lloyd Danforth

I missplaced my UN flag stencils during the move, but, will find them  or make new ones and make flamable flags for saturday.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Dreepa on December 12, 2006, 06:54 PM NHFT
yeah W is really far from Keene..... where the last two were held!! ???

As the nonviolent revolution continues to grow in Keene and the surrounding areas, we'll likely hear this complaint a lot.  (As people understandably lament the fact that the real fun isn't happening in their cities.)  If Winchester is too far from where you are, consider moving to Keene!   ::)

Caleb

I will be incredibly late ... as the Grinch is making me work that day.  Who knows when I will get off work, (maybe as late as 6 or 7 pm) ... but hopefully Jim will keep some embers going so I can light one up.  (A Connecticut flag, that is)

Lloyd Danforth

If one is willing to drive to Keane for this Winchester isn't that much further.  You might find a diversion by taking 202 from Peterborough to Fitzwilliam and take 119 to Winchester. It is a nice ride.

Dreepa

Quote from: Facilitator on December 12, 2006, 08:07 PM NHFT
Too far?
It's 20 minutes from Keene.  It's 20 minutes farther for dedicated freedom fighters who are concerned that thier guns are going to be taken away by the circumvention of thier Constitution.
It's 20 minutes closer to Massholes and the 'Son and Daughters of Whores' who wish to shed thier shame.
And if one is worried about not having an especially soft toilet paper or a particularly phoo-phoo beer, please let me know, I will try to accommodate.

;D

Dreepa

Quote from: FTL_Ian on December 12, 2006, 09:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on December 12, 2006, 06:54 PM NHFT
yeah W is really far from Keene..... where the last two were held!! ???

As the nonviolent revolution continues to grow in Keene and the surrounding areas, we'll likely hear this complaint a lot.  (As people understandably lament the fact that the real fun isn't happening in their cities.)  If Winchester is too far from where you are, consider moving to Keene!   ::)
Ian ...it was sarcasm.  As far as I know W and Keene are next to each other.  And if someone is going to drive from anywhere to keene..... then driving to W is not a big deal.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Dreepa on December 12, 2006, 10:07 PM NHFT
Ian ...it was sarcasm.  As far as I know W and Keene are next to each other.  And if someone is going to drive from anywhere to keene..... then driving to W is not a big deal.

Oh, I wasn't really directing it at you.  Just rubbing it in to those who live elsewhere.  We really do have more fun in Keene!    :icon_pirat:

John

Quote from: FTL_Ian on December 12, 2006, 10:08 PM NHFTJust rubbing it in to those who live elsewhere.  We really do have more fun in Keene!    :icon_pirat:

;D  Hey, take it easy over there big guy!   ;D   Some of us who are geographically chalanged already feel the pain and don't need the rubbing.   :o   
Some of us get MORE than our share from ---at least--- one ANTI-Keene/Anti-CD/anti- taking-it-to-the-streets  . . . politico . . .  ;)   :-X

John

Russell Kanning

If you get to the UN flag burn early ... the all day fire will already be lit and we will be doing a little construction and revolution talk.

KBCraig