• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This time- I'm ALL IN. TX Roadhouse Gamble-ISLAMIC TERRORISM. Let's Gamble

Started by Riddler, July 14, 2016, 05:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for the correction KB.

I knew some Iranians that were training at the Naval Base I was at. They were very nice people. Of a higher caste than myself.

Riddler

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 16, 2016, 04:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on July 16, 2016, 02:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jay on July 16, 2016, 02:18 PM NHFT
You obviously need to go on your own personal crusade. Stop typing and start shooting some ragheads.

Nice comeback, boneyard. When you have ZERO intelligent talking points for a rebuttal,  this is your offering. Outstanding work. You fools are a broken record, like the idiotic 6-ways-to-Kevin Bacon game, except you people keep finding your way to "Big, Bad Govt.", regardless of the topic.

Until our government couldn't resist meddling in Iranian internal affairs they were the most western/secular of the Arab countries. The backlash against the Shah's involvement with the CIA etc. led to the fundamentalist Khomeini taking power. Now they are an awful threat.

It is very tempting to try and create the world we want through power and sneaky covert shit. The problem is the backlash leads to worse outcomes. Getting involved in WW 1 led to Hitlers rise to power, which led to nukes and the Cold War.

Which has absolulely zero to do with Sunnis killing Shias, and vise versa since the 7th century. Their bigger problem is sectarian violence all over the middlemeast..

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Riddler on July 19, 2016, 09:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 16, 2016, 04:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Riddler on July 16, 2016, 02:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jay on July 16, 2016, 02:18 PM NHFT
You obviously need to go on your own personal crusade. Stop typing and start shooting some ragheads.

Nice comeback, boneyard. When you have ZERO intelligent talking points for a rebuttal,  this is your offering. Outstanding work. You fools are a broken record, like the idiotic 6-ways-to-Kevin Bacon game, except you people keep finding your way to "Big, Bad Govt.", regardless of the topic.

Until our government couldn't resist meddling in Iranian internal affairs they were the most western/secular of the Arab countries. The backlash against the Shah's involvement with the CIA etc. led to the fundamentalist Khomeini taking power. Now they are an awful threat.

It is very tempting to try and create the world we want through power and sneaky covert shit. The problem is the backlash leads to worse outcomes. Getting involved in WW 1 led to Hitlers rise to power, which led to nukes and the Cold War.

Which has absolulely zero to do with Sunnis killing Shias, and vise versa since the 7th century. Their bigger problem is sectarian violence all over the middlemeast..

The point is that we got ourselves involved in the pissing contest. We decided to be the policemen of the world. It's a thankless job.

I don't want my son fighting on the other side of the globe.

dalebert

Holy crap, dude. You're going to burst a vein in your forehead over trying to change the minds of the five or so active people on this board who have no influence whatsoever on U.S. foreign policy. They probably don't even vote. If it makes you feel any better, I figured it was a Muslim.  :dontknow: Now what?

"I'ma get ONE of you five people to leave this board!!"

Free libertarian

I hereby declare Free Grafton a "no fly zone".   That's horse flies, black flies, gnats, dragon flies and mosquitoes.   

I issue a non sequitur challenge to Riddler, if he fails, he will be squashed like a bug! 

Put up or put out!  Ass, gas or grass, nobody rides for free!  Deal?

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Riddler

No, dummies. I hate islamic extremists. ..I'm NOT worried about: Catholics,  Buddhists,  Jews,  Protestants,  Scientologists, Jehovahs, Unitarians, Agnostics.....oh, hey...How bout the Munich kid-killing Muslime?....rock on

Free libertarian

Quote from: Riddler on July 22, 2016, 10:36 PM NHFT
No, dummies. I hate islamic extremists. ..I'm NOT worried about: Catholics,  Buddhists,  Jews,  Protestants,  Scientologists, Jehovahs, Unitarians, Agnostics.....oh, hey...How bout the Munich kid-killing Muslime?....rock on

I hate anchovies on a pizza.  I think if I ever run a pizza joint though, I'd ask Vermin Supreme if he'd endorse a supreme pizza, with some kind of vermin as one of the toppings.   

@ Riddler - Hey!! Are you gonna pony up and do this non sequitur challenge thing or not ?  Could you please hurry up, cuz I'm gonna run out Vermin material real soon. 

KBCraig

Quote from: Riddler on July 22, 2016, 10:36 PM NHFT
oh, hey...How bout the Munich kid-killing Muslime?....rock on

You mean the Muslim-killing kid who ranted about "foreigners" and then shot Turks and Kosovars?