• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua Porcupine Central: URGENT Need for Renters!

Started by Michael Fisher, February 07, 2006, 10:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

intergraph19

Quote from: AlanM on February 08, 2006, 11:26 AM NHFT
Quote from: intergraph19 on February 08, 2006, 11:22 AM NHFT
Quote from: AlanM on February 08, 2006, 11:19 AM NHFT
Not all men go crazy. I just became involved with a wonderful woman. We just moved in together. Not all relationships are breaking up. Some are just starting.  :)

I guess so, mine was just starting this time last year too.  Now look where it is.  I sincerely hope your relationship has the happy ending mine almost had.

Thank you. Sorry yours didn't.  :'(

I know, I'm sorry to be such a downer, today is not one of my good days.   

Amethyste

LOl...
Yup...you know... you can have 2 wonderful people and when put together,
well it just doesnt work. Good luck to you...

Kat Kanning

I'm delighted to be with Russell and very grateful to have him with me.

intergraph19

CNHT

Quote from: intergraph19 on February 08, 2006, 11:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: Amethyste on February 08, 2006, 01:53 AM NHFT
I'll make it clear for all of you to understand : Divorce.
Yeah, Mike moved out and and I am left with all the
bills too. So if anyone wants to rent a room in Newmarket
NH, be my guest!

Y'all can blame me all you want. It's ok...
I am still reading the forums even though I
don't post...

This seems to be the time of year for complete life upheavel.  I'm sorry to here it.  Do all men just go crazy around this time of year?  This is the third relationship bust in as many weeks, including mine.

I don't even know you Amethyste but I am very sorry to hear this regardless of who did what, which I have no way of knowing. I've only met Mike a few times.

Both men and women can be irresponsible in relationships and it always hurts the other...

dawn

Sorry to hear about the split. I wish both of you the best.

FTL_Ian

Breakups are just new opportunities.  Cheer up, move on, there are many fish in the sea, and more Liberty loving fish swimming toward NH all the time!

Kat Kanning

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: katdillon on February 09, 2006, 04:20 AM NHFT
Marriage is that meaningless to you, Ian?

I like How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World's take on marriage.  It is usually a bad idea and must be really thought about, fully honest, and planned well (these are usually keys but everything is blah so...).  Even so, Harry Browne got married again and seems to love it (God bless is overall health, though).

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but I think government marriage used to be a bad deal for females, but is now a worse deal for men. 

I'd only get a government marriage if it saved some serious cash on health care and other expenses (1000s per year) and then only after very careful thought.

About Mike though, I think it is so cool that he is working to great a Nashua porc center.  I know Nashua has high rents because it is a nice city, a easy to commute to Boston, and the house sounds like it is in a nice area.  When I move to NH in 2008, I hope to live in a similar community.

intergraph19

Quote from: TN-FSP on February 09, 2006, 04:50 AM NHFT

I like How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World's take on marriage.  It is usually a bad idea and must be really thought about, fully honest, and planned well (these are usually keys but everything is blah so...).  Even so, Harry Browne got married again and seems to love it (God bless is overall health, though).

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but I think government marriage used to be a bad deal for females, but is now a worse deal for men. 

I don't think anyone was talking about "government" Marriage here, just marriage in general, the way God set it up in the begining.  Marriage isn't a "bad idea" unless you aren't willing to work to make it successful.  It's like any other endevour in life, the more you work at it the better it gets, provided both partners are working toward the same thing with equal vigor and flexibility.  The only thing that makes it harder than say, friendship or a business partnership, is that very deep feelings are involved.

FTL_Ian

Govt marriage makes me angry.  Regular marriage is a silly tradition, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Kat Kanning

Marriage, well I get to spend every day with my best friend, he's always there when I need him (and vice versa), plus there's the sex whenever I (or he) wants.  I think marriage is the good life.

I wouldn't have wanted a government marriage either.  None of their business.

CNHT

Quote from: TN-FSP on February 09, 2006, 04:50 AM NHFT

I'd only get a government marriage if it saved some serious cash on health care and other expenses (1000s per year) and then only after very careful thought.

About Mike though, I think it is so cool that he is working to great a Nashua porc center.  I know Nashua has high rents because it is a nice city, a easy to commute to Boston, and the house sounds like it is in a nice area.  When I move to NH in 2008, I hope to live in a similar community.

SO now you are blaming the government for the reason why Mike and Amethyste did not get along? That is rather absurd.

CNHT

Quote from: katdillon on February 09, 2006, 09:05 AM NHFT
Marriage, well I get to spend every day with my best friend, he's always there when I need him (and vice versa), plus there's the sex whenever I (or he) wants.  I think marriage is the good life.

I wouldn't have wanted a government marriage either.  None of their business.

I don't think people need to be married to enjoy the above, if they don't want to  be.  ^-^

Lloyd Danforth

Damn Straight!  We used to call that 'Shack'in Up!