• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monadnock Porcupines Meet and Greet

Started by Kat Kanning, February 05, 2005, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Hey there was this suspicious looking character taking pictures today.  ;D

Thanks for posting a pic Puke.  :)

Pat K

Puke

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 13, 2007, 10:32 PM NHFT
Hey there was this suspicious looking character taking pictures today.  ;D

I've been caught!

David

I thought I saw Toby show up for about 5 minutes and then he seemed to disappear.  Maybe I was mistaken. 
A guy who (forgot his name  :-[ ) hosts a cable show came by briefly to say hello.  Wanted to interview free staters at a later date.  Seemed friendly. 
Meet and greet was good.  If I 'member, I'm bringing a small portable grill next time, and try to cook something safe to eat.  Maybe I should get a licence from someone, I'm sure the mayor would like my 'donation'.   ;D

error

You don't need any license. There's plenty of paper around to use as kindling.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: David on May 14, 2007, 09:37 PM NHFT
I thought I saw Toby show up for about 5 minutes and then he seemed to disappear. 
You did.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 14, 2007, 10:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: David on May 14, 2007, 09:37 PM NHFT
I thought I saw Toby show up for about 5 minutes and then he seemed to disappear. 
You did.

Now that Toby is a celebrity, he can only make brief public appearances... the paparazzi and autograph seekers can be a really problem.  ;D

Russell Kanning

that is so true ... him and Dale get recognized a lot.

Tom Sawyer

We on for Sunday?
I noticed it wasn't on the Calender.  :)

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

Sunday the 10th, Cheshire Village Pizza Robin Hood Park, noon - Meet and greet for shyfrog.

FTL_Ian

Pizza place again?  Was it determined the park was no good?  It seems like most people are expecting it to be there.

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

I'd certainly like to have others chime in on this, but I personally really enjoyed being outside, despite the bugs.  Though, if we are going to go back indoors we should make the decision for sure today so I can post a notice to Free Keene before I leave for New York City tomorrow. 

When we do finally decide to go back into a restaurant, weren't we going to discontinue patronizing Cheshire Village Pizza?

FTL_Ian