• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Hey I will have an extra storm trooper costume at the event.

It will include a helmet, wrap around shades and paramilitary/battledress style top size Large - Regular with "Less Police State Please" graphic on back. All in lovely tactical black. You would need to provide your own black pants and black boots.

Name tag: Sgt. Bilko    (mine says Lt. Wilco... as in Roger Wilco)
of the POLITE (we say please and thank you)
TO PROTECT AND SERVE DONUTS (on one shoulder)

Anyone interested? ;D

Here is what they looked like in there previous use... I'll be attaching the "Less Police State Please" graphic soon.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

John

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on April 16, 2006, 09:42 PM NHFT
At snazzy press conferences the backdrop has a pattern of small faint messages across the whole thing.
Then when the cameras zoom in on a speaker the background has the message in it somewhere.

Kind of what I had in mind last year when customizing my (faded yellow) Gadsen with the (green) NHfree.com . . .(8X)  ;D
I sometimes use NHfree.com in more than one place on t-shirts...

Russell Kanning

Caleb might want to join the thug brigade. He is working on a pledge with some alternate wording.

Michael Fisher

What about the HONEST car stickers and jack-booted thug uniforms:

TO SERVE AND PROTECT...

...THE STATE.

Kat Kanning

Michael Fisher

I've been far too busy to contact the editorial boards of the various papers. The Nashua Telegraph is just going to oppose us anyways. Read the major slant of their "partial" article about our press conference which essentially referred to us as a coalition of extremists and special interest groups from around the political spectrum.  ::)

In order to get the event editorialized, we need to hold meetings with the editorial boards of the Concord Monitor, Seacoast Newspapers, Keene Free Press, and some moderate individuals representing the left and right in those areas.  That is, unless these papers have already editorialized about Real ID recently.

Please coordinate with me and I'll get you on the Real ID rally mailing list if you'd like to work on this.

Kat Kanning

I'm printing a letter about it in the upcoming issue, plus the ad you guys did.

Michael Fisher

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Michael Fisher on April 18, 2006, 07:12 AM NHFTreferred to us as a coalition of extremists and special interest groups from around the political spectrum.  ::)

I think we are extremists and we are special interest groups. That just isn't bad.

Russell Kanning

We could maybe coordinate the SW NH convoy.
Lets see....

Captain Liberty
Sgt Wilco and batman
Kat, Kira and me
Lloyd
Nick
2 nazi pretenders

Michael Fisher

Actually, we ALSO need people dressed up in revolution-era uniforms to be the resisters / victims. :)