• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real ID, HB 1582

Started by Dave Ridley, March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

aries

Good points, but declaring your freedom does little to secure it. When fighting for it is an inevitable death sentence, the enslaved must be very crafty, plan very well, and pray for success.

For those that wish to be free, live free or die isn't just a motto or an order, it is an inevitability.

Edit- (not to say that if you don't live free you will die, but you must live as if you are free to be free, or die trying)

Kat Kanning

More photos from John:

Thanks for shrinking them, Roger!

Tunga

Cannot  help but get a creepy feeling from the Peanut gallery.

God save the Peanut Gallery.

And Peanut butter two.

Cept tunga is allergic to peanut oil n stuff.

We love Olives though.

Where are the freekin Boeations when  you kneed them?

No wonder our Pysisist in residence is absent without leave. Bird flue my tuckas.

Time is all relative eh mR. Maynard?

Tom Sawyer

Dude you might want to back away from the bong. ;D

Tunga certainly adds something to the stew (what I don't know).

Do you write Haikus?

Tunga

Quote from: Roger Grant on May 07, 2006, 07:47 PM NHFT
Dude you might want to back away from the bong. ;D

Tunga certainly adds something to the stew (what I don't know).

Do you write Haikus?

You took the oath.

Blood sweat and tears dude.

Who expends them is your choice.

Tom Sawyer

Tunga

I love you man. Don't ever change. ;)

Tunga

Your history shows on your face
Yeah,  you've been  hurt you've been betrayed
Now we can't change the past, but we can
Leave it behind.

B. Hayes/A. Pessis/L.J. McNally

Per Ms. Raitt ala
Luck of the Draw

;D

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: d_goddard on May 06, 2006, 09:24 PM NHFT
<aimless_ramble>
I agree with you ... for the Senators for whom this was the first we heard on the subject.</aimless_ramble>

It is even more complicated then that.  There are only 24 senators.  We cannot completely write off a senator just because they have burned the people of NH in the past.  They are very important to the freedom of the people of NH.  Most of these people will get reelected, if they choice to run.  I hear you though, and it is good to decided who we should use our very limited resources against.

aries

Quote from: TN-FSP on May 07, 2006, 08:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on May 06, 2006, 09:24 PM NHFT
<aimless_ramble>
I agree with you ... for the Senators for whom this was the first we heard on the subject.</aimless_ramble>

It is even more complicated then that.  There are only 24 senators.  We cannot completely write off a senator just because they have burned the people of NH in the past.  They are very important to the freedom of the people of NH.  Most of these people will get reelected, if they choice to run.  I hear you though, and it is good to decided who we should use our very limited resources against.
<-- is happy he lives in the district of one of the BEST senators, Gallus.

You're right, though, it is a tough decision to risk a new guy in the senate, or to reelect someone who has a decent, though flawed, voting record. It really is a gamble.

Dreepa

Tunga, do you want to run for office?  We will campaign for you!!

John great pictures.  I loved the peanut gallery shot.

We need people to run against Barnes and Gatsas in the primary that is the key.. shake them up.  Maybe shadow them?  Take turns following them with REAL ID signs?  Or maybe just film them all day every day.

I am so glad I made the move to NH.  You guys all rock.

John

Quote from: Roger Grant on May 07, 2006, 02:09 PM NHFT
John really worked at contacting his Senator, he also was taking it to the streets with his every present flag.

Thanks Roger, but I did far less than others.  I got some realy good direction from the likes of Joel and Kate.

I thought that since I had called Morse once that he had my opinion.  While I was planning to email once (as a follow up) before 1582 went to the full senate, I had not thought of any reason to call once more - but there was one. (thanks Joel.) . . . And yes, when I made a point of waving to Morse on Wednesday morning from the Gallery, some Liberty lovers thought that was a bit strange (and it was.)  But, I figured it can't do any harm to let him know I am in the house.
Later Kate encoraged me to stop by Morse's my/our senate office.  I had though of it, but hadn't thought of a good reason.  With Kate's encouragement, I came up with a good reason, and did so.

Wednesday night (now running on 24+ hours with no sleep - you know, real-work and stuff) I thought of the-Hershey-bar-skit which had been preformed on the senate floor Wednesday morning.  So yes, I stopped and bought a Hershey bar on my way back to Concord early Thursday morning, brought it to "Morse's" on my way in, and asked the staffer to give it to Morse, tell him it was from me, and requested that he please vote YES on HB1582.

Well he voted YES - twice.   >:(  And to think I wasted a perfectly good candy bar for that.

PS   When Kat called me sweet, I thought; How does Kat know about that candy bar?   :o

Pat K

Kat Kanning

I inherited my psychic powers from Tunga-the-Weirdling.

aries

Quote from: John on May 07, 2006, 11:00 PM NHFTWell he voted YES - twice.
Did he take a big bite out of his candy bar and give you a thumbs up afterward?  :-X