• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Live Free or Die Celebration August 26th 11am-4pm in Jaffrey

Started by Russell Kanning, July 21, 2006, 10:23 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Radical_Teen

John

Yes, I agree.
And another one of my favorites is #008.
I'm always partial to seeing nice, big, natural smiles . . .
http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-browse_image.php?offset=0&sort_mode=created_desc&desp=2&galleryId=78&imageId=2250

Braddogg

KBCraig

Quote from: John on August 27, 2006, 11:50 PM NHFT
Yes, I agree.
And another one of my favorites is #008.
I'm always partial to seeing nice, big, natural smiles . . .
http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-browse_image.php?offset=0&sort_mode=created_desc&desp=2&galleryId=78&imageId=2250

Gee, from that angle, Kira is about four inches taller than Kat.  ;D

Kat Kanning

You're just feeding the poor girl's delusions here, Kevin.

Tom Sawyer

Did anyone read the Sentinel article? The online version requires a subscription. :P

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Braddogg on August 28, 2006, 01:17 AM NHFT
Lauren, that's a mighty cool-looking machine there.

When you are near Winchester you can give it a spin.

KBCraig

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on August 28, 2006, 06:53 AM NHFT

I like the 4WD and halfshafts on the front. But without differentials, how easily does it turn tight corners?

Kat Kanning

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: KBCraig on August 28, 2006, 02:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on August 28, 2006, 06:53 AM NHFT

I like the 4WD and halfshafts on the front. But without differentials, how easily does it turn tight corners?

Kat's right.  The turning radius is about the same as a car.
It's designed to pedal more easily, not turn more tightly.
There are actually two differentials partially visible in the picture, and one not showing.

rholson

>:D >:D :angry4:
hi free staters!
Thanks for coming to the 1st Live free or Die Celebrration"This is Coutu's co-organizer. I thought the event was Ok but I am p/o about the event being sabotaged by the press and Jaffrey Selectmen. (If you read this Frank, we've got cha) I sent the following message out to the media yesterday and ask if any of you heard a broadcast on Friday, the 25th saying that the event was cancelled. If you heard it, let me know whrer and when and what the source was. Thanks.

Your newspaper or station may have received a fax on Friday 8/25 between 12:00 PM and 5:00PM stating that ?THE LIVE FREE OR DIE CELEBRATION IN JAFFREY, NH WAS CANCELLED DUE TO TOO MANY RADICAL GROUPS PLANNING TOI ATTEND? (or something to that EFFECT). This communication did not come from event organizers Richard Olson and Jean M. Coutu. It was sent by someone or some group that wanted to destroy this ?Free Speech ? First Amendment? event in violation of our civil rights.

WE NEED YOUR HELP! IF YOUR STATION / NEWSPAPER RECEIVED SUCH A FAX OR E-MAIL, PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU DID AND SEND THE UNDERSIGNED A COPY. Please check the fax electronic log to see what it may show for numbers in 603-532-xxxx or a Massachusetts exchange for  617/857/508/ or 781. 

Due to Intentional acts by officials of the town of Jaffrey, we had attempts to deprive us of constitutional rights. One Jaffrey Selectman (Frank Sterling) was the source for us being listed on the ADL web-site as he contacted them and told them that we were a ?White Supremacists. He also created the whole controversy. Consequently, a representative from the US Department of Justice was sent at our request to monitor the event. It is extremely important that we track down the fraudulent cancellation notice.

We hold harmless all individuals, newspapers, radio stations which may furnish this information as it is fraudulent and was not sent by Event Organizers Richard Olson and Jean (Mike) Coutu.

Tom Sawyer

I went to the event and in general enjoyed myself. However, by the end I was turned off by the illegal immigrant speech, which was racist in tone. The guys in the crowd handing out stuff and talking about how blacks are sub-intelligent and the Jews were responsible for all kinds of stuff, was the final straw that I couldn't get behind this.

I wished they had just left that part out of the "Live Free or Die" Rally. I had hopes for it to grow as an annual event.

Lloyd Danforth

I think the whole thing was planned as a vehicle for the anti-immigration/racist stuff.  Didn't one of the co-founders take part in the skit?

Russell Kanning

Our paper (Keene Free Press) did not receive that fax. If you want to write a letter to us to explain your side or to report on the event, we would appreciate it.

Russell Kanning