• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Visiting Keene

Started by shyfrog, July 26, 2006, 12:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

Hello everyone,

I'll be visiting Keene this Thursday - Sunday (July 27th - 30th) for a job interview and to scope things out.

If all goes well, you'll have another porcupine in the area.

KBCraig

Woo-hoo!

Welcome "home", shyfrog!

Good luck with the interview. Be sure to let us know when you actually make the move. I have a special welcome message for all early movers.  >:D

Kevin

Kat Kanning

Wonderful!  Would you like me to arrange a get together for you to meet some people?  And/or maybe a tour of the area?  If so, just let me know when would be a good time for you.  We're a bit busy on Thursday, but otherwise flexible.

Kat
603-357-2049

Russell Kanning

Come visit the post office around noon Thursday and enjoy the interaction with the feds. :)
On thursday and maybe a little friday I will be taking papers all around... you could ride along and see some of the area. :)

shyfrog

I won't be getting in till evening on Thurs.
Friday, I really should spend time preparing for the interview but I'll be open for something that evening perhaps.

Saturday is wide open. Breakfast in Peterborough?

Russell Kanning

It is not planned ...... but I am sure Caleb could go for breakfast in Keene. :)

Kat Kanning

How about breakfast at Friendly's on 162 West Street in Keene?  Or did you prefer to go to Peterborough?

shyfrog

I'm easy...Keene will do as long as the food is tasty.

BTW, is there any decent Thai food there?

Kat Kanning

There's one Thai place in Keene.  The food was good, but I thought a little on the bland side.

9:30 Saturday for breakfast?

shyfrog

Awesome...heh...I should have checked responses on my food post before asking again here ;)

I have your contact info and will call if anything changes.

Here's mine 801-319-6294

Breakfast at 9:30 in Keene it is.

Russell Kanning

801? so what part of Utah are you from?

Caleb

Just as a suggestion ...

Why are we going to Friendly's.  IMNSHO, Stage has MUCH better breakfast than Friendlys.

Just my $0.02.  Count me in regardless.

Kat Kanning

Russell told me Stage was closed.

shyfrog

I'm in Santaquin. About 20 miles south of Provo on the Juab County line.

Russell Kanning

gotcha ... I was just curious.