• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!

Started by Kat Kanning, November 02, 2006, 06:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Insurgent

I had fun riding my bicycle around in the snow tonight!  ;D

CNHT

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on November 20, 2007, 11:02 AM NHFT
Yes it's very VERY romantic.  Makes me wanna call that guy I like... *sigh*  he's so confusing though...  oh well. 

:sad4:

If he's confusing now, just think how he'll screw your head over later...

Kat, we need a 'red flag' icon.   ;)

David

Tom, either the pres. grew, or the dog got smaller.  The Rott seemed a touch bigger last times I saw, her/him.  Or the camera is distorting the pic, I notice that is one mean looking four wheeler ya got there. 

Tom Sawyer

William grew a half inch in the last month. Ya keep feeding em and they keep growin'  :)

Yeah the ATV is our mechanical horse. Plows the driveway hauls the firewood etc.

Insurgent

Looks like the President is well-defended  :)

J’raxis 270145

The first snowstorm of the year calls for a new userbar:—

CNHT

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on November 21, 2007, 02:30 AM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on November 20, 2007, 09:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: ivyleague28477 on November 20, 2007, 11:02 AM NHFT
Yes it's very VERY romantic.  Makes me wanna call that guy I like... *sigh*  he's so confusing though...  oh well. 

:sad4:

If he's confusing now, just think how he'll screw your head over later...

Kat, we need a 'red flag' icon.   ;)

hehe, you're bad, sis!  probably right though.  so many fish in this sea, not sure what I'm waiting for either...  *sigh*

Take it from someone who's made mistakes shall we say? LOL

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 20, 2007, 10:40 PM NHFT
William grew a half inch in the last month.

Thus the highwater overalls.  ;D

QuoteYa keep feeding em and they keep growin'  :)

I hear you, brother. John David turned 5 on the 15th. He eats 27 hours a day. Roughly.

John

Promissed myself that (as I reclaim my health) I'd get back to the trails on a more regular basis, and start heading for the "deeper" trails (which I've been missing for too long), BEFORE the snow starts this season.

Well on Tuesday morning, with reports of rain on the way, I headed for Trail D - which I hadn't seen in well over a year.  And wouldn't you know - - - as "fate" would have it, no rain - - - the snow began.   ;D

I'm confident I'll be back in shape BEFORE the snow gets deep enough to put on the snowshoes again.   :_eatsnow__by_Conuyaku:

John

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on November 20, 2007, 08:35 AM NHFT"Hey!  Look!  What's that?!"  and he replied "Stars!!!!!!"  lol  too cute...  we went outside on the deck and tried to catch 'stars' for a while.  ;D

Very nice!

Kat Kanning

Reclaim your health?  Were you ill?

John

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on November 21, 2007, 08:42 AM NHFTOh man, my kids hardly eat at all and they still keep growing and growing... It's the Miracle Grow I put in their milk.

Most people worry WAAAAY too much about how much/little the little ones eat.  Kids will eat when (and in the amounts) they need to eat. There is rarely any need for the worry; and the worry can in-and-of-itself be harmful.

John

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 22, 2007, 07:47 PM NHFT
Reclaim your health?  Were you ill?

Well, I was thinking folks knew that I had been through a few minor problems in the past year-or-so (maybe I'm much better about keeping some things private than necessary), but since you ask, I'll give some info soon.  BUT, not wanting to bring this thread into that whole subject/direction I'll leave it here, with this:

Before I'm done snowshoeing this season I'll be in better shape than I was last time I was doing it!  I PROMISS!

mvpel

We've read that you should evaluate a kid's food intake on a weekly basis, not daily.

Jordan chowed down on turkey and stuffing last night about 3 hours after the official Thanksgiving dinner.

cathleeninnh

Quote from: mvpel on November 23, 2007, 06:19 AM NHFT
We've read that you should evaluate a kid's food intake on a weekly basis, not daily.

Having had kids, I know why you have to go with this. But personally, I am coming to the conclusion that my salad tomorrow doesn't change the damaging response of my body to what I eat today.

Cathleen