• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You have the right to remain topless

Started by error, March 13, 2007, 05:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

It's said that if you don't exercise your rights, you'll lose them.

So it is that in New York City, one of the few places it's still (apparently) legal for women to be topless in public, that some women went and exercised that right.

More here: http://www.thethinkingblog.com/2007/03/support-topless-women.html

QuotePhotographer Jordan Matter defends womens' rights to take the streets half-naked. For the past two years, he has been shooting 100 portraits of topless women in New York City's streets, restaurants and parks. Matter is also part of a project called "Topfree Equal Rights Association." TERA works to encourage women to walk around topless.

Yes, there are photos of the topless women going about their lives in NYC, :o including a few of their encounters with the cops. I would post them here, but they're, er, not safe for work or something. I think my favorite is the NYPD officer giving the topless woman directions. You'll just have to find it yourself.

I warned you they're topless women, right? http://www.flickr.com/photos/38505124@N00/sets/72157594585236666/

CNHT

If you want to see me topless you'll at least have to take me out to dinner.. LOL

:biglaugh:

Ok Just kidding!

Beth221

Can I do this in NH??  I mean legally? ;D

Lloyd Danforth

error

Quote from: Beth221 on March 13, 2007, 08:31 PM NHFT
Can I do this in NH??  I mean legally? ;D

Do you really think any of us will complain if you do this?

slim

I know women can go topless in upstate NY also. I have witnessed some women sunning themselves at a secluded public beach along the shores of Lake Erie. It was a beautiful sight.  ;D

Beth221

Well, we will have to wait till it warms up a little, dont want to damage my goods!!  Imagine, topless, holding a NH state flag, or a FSP flag, topless demonstrations!!!  HAHAHAAA!!  RON PAUL FOR PREZ TOPLESS!!  That would have gotten more honks at liberty forum!  Too bad i didnt think of it!!!   ;D

error

Quote from: Beth221 on March 13, 2007, 08:50 PM NHFT
Well, we will have to wait till it warms up a little, dont want to damage my goods!!  Imagine, topless, holding a NH state flag, or a FSP flag, topless demonstrations!!!  HAHAHAAA!!  RON PAUL FOR PREZ TOPLESS!!  That would have gotten more honks at liberty forum!  Too bad i didnt think of it!!!   ;D

Too bad I didn't get a picture of that!

Though I saw some women in those photos topless in the driving rain and in the snow, so don't let the weather stop you!

Beth221

Fair weather boobies!!

is latex considered clothing??   ;)

error

Quote from: Beth221 on March 13, 2007, 08:53 PM NHFT
Fair weather boobies!!

is latex considered clothing??   ;)

I suppose that depends on where you put it.

mvpel

My brother, years ago, posed for a photographer friend of his in downtown Ann Arbor, in the nude - they had rigged up some false pant legs attached to the trench coat he was wearing.  I never saw the outcome, but I'm sure they were quite artsy.

Rochelle

QuotePhotographer Jordan Matter defends womens' rights to take the streets half-naked. For the past two years, he has been shooting 100 portraits of topless women in New York City's streets, restaurants and parks. Matter is also part of a project called "Topfree Equal Rights Association." TERA works to encourage women to walk around topless.
Note to self: do not mention this to husband, or else he will have a sudden career plan change.

QuoteIf you want to see me topless you'll at least have to take me out to dinner.. LOL
Screw dinner! I'd only take cold hard cash!

Also kidding...well...kinda...I mean, hey, there are certain amounts of cash that even I couldn't turn down  ;)

Nicholas Gilman

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Rochelle on March 13, 2007, 10:15 PM NHFT
Note to self: do not mention this to husband, or else he will have a sudden career plan change.

QuoteIf you want to see me topless you'll at least have to take me out to dinner.. LOL
Screw dinner! I'd only take cold hard cash!

Also kidding...well...kinda...I mean, hey, there are certain amounts of cash that even I couldn't turn down  ;)

I say dinner and cash! ;D   When I was 17 and working in Dunkin donuts this guy wanted me to pose for nude silhouettes, he said no one would see "everything", sure okay like I really believed that! ::) ::)

lildog

:blush:

Why stop at topless?  Vt had it right with those who were stripping down in the parking lot.