• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is this America? (Son kidnapped to Cheshire County Jail)

Started by Russell Kanning, March 14, 2007, 08:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

David

The state courts will never regard the us constitution because they are obligated under the state constitution.  (supposedly)
the fifth amendment I do not believe will apply to the nh courts. 

error

Spencer

Quote from: David on April 26, 2007, 08:34 PM NHFT
The state courts will never regard the us constitution because they are obligated under the state constitution.  (supposedly)
the fifth amendment I do not believe will apply to the nh courts. 

Most of the BoR have been "incorporated" against the States by the U.S. Supreme Court over the last one hundred years.  The 1st Amendment -- although it starts with "Congress shall make no law" -- has even been incorporated against the States under the guise of the 14th Amendment's guarantee of "due process" (the problem with incorporation is that it cause us to rely on the federal government to "protect" us from our State governments; it would be much better if the Constitution limited the federal government and the State constitutions limited the State governments -- and visiting federal agents / officers).

The 5th and 6th Amendments have both been incorporated against the States.

The Supremes, of course, completely forgot about the 9th and 10th Amendments as soon as they were ratified.

Russell Kanning

Brian's Mother-in-Law called and is sending me updates in the mail.
She said that State Senator Molly Kelly wants to help her look into the situation and protect the boys. So a bunch of info is headed for the Senator's office. We shall see what she does.

powerchuter

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 18, 2007, 10:33 AM NHFT
Brian's Mother-in-Law called and is sending me updates in the mail.
She said that State Senator Molly Kelly wants to help her look into the situation and protect the boys. So a bunch of info is headed for the Senator's office. We shall see what she does.

Is there an opportunity for a bunch of concerned people to schedule an appointment with Molly?  I would try very hard to be there!

Kat Kanning

TackleTheWorld

Thursday
1:30
Keene District court
3 Washington St.

Me and my sandwich sign board are planning to be there.

Sign ideas

• Imprisoned until proven Innocent
    • Give Brian a trial
    • Brian locked up  - no charges filed
    • Secret trials in Keene?
    • 8 months in jail - no charges filed
    • Open Brian's Trial to the public

Kat Kanning

The soap opera continues:

I got a call last night from Brian's mother in law, Elaine.  She said that Brian's mother, Jane, had turned in his wife and son in MA.  The wife is jailed now, and the son in the hands of NH DCYF.  According to Elaine, Jane and Brian's wife had a tiff, so Jane called the police and turned them in.  So what Brian spent 8 months in jail to prevent, happened (assuming he knew where his kid was all this time).  Since the authorities have what they wanted - the kid, I would think they'd let Brian out of jail now. 

The tape of Brian's son saying that his parents never abused him should be on Free Minds TV this Friday.

Chester wasn't really wrong about this family.  They do horrible things to one another - steal from each other, accusation of child abuse, etc.  But I still don't think Brian should be jailed all this time without a trial.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 30, 2007, 09:26 AM NHFT
The soap opera continues:

I got a call last night from Brian's mother in law, Elaine.  She said that Brian's mother, Jane, had turned in his wife and son in MA.  The wife is jailed now, and the son in the hands of NH DCYF.  According to Elaine, Jane and Brian's wife had a tiff, so Jane called the police and turned them in.  So what Brian spent 8 months in jail to prevent, happened (assuming he knew where his kid was all this time).  Since the authorities have what they wanted - the kid, I would think they'd let Brian out of jail now. 

The tape of Brian's son saying that his parents never abused him should be on Free Minds TV this Friday.

Chester wasn't really wrong about this family.  They do horrible things to one another - steal from each other, accusation of child abuse, etc.  But I still don't think Brian should be jailed all this time without a trial.

What a scummy thing to do to her own grandson too!  I actually thought of becoming a foster care person years ago but the more I found out the less I wanted any part of that corrupt system.  I still sometimes think to myself at least I know the foster children wouldn't be abused with me as opposed to some sicko foster care place but all in all it's still being part of the system.  Out of every single stupid government program I wish this one would be gone the quickest!  They take kids away that most of the time aren't even being abused and put them in places where they get abused.  There was this case a few years ago in Maryland where the foster care lady beat this little 8 yr old boy to death after being turned in to DHS by his school teachers, doctors and they didn't do anything to protect him. 
What do you think will happen? I mean do you think they'll ever get their kids back?  Is there anybody in their family that could take the kids at least to keep them all together?

Kat Kanning

Now I only know what the mother in law told me.  It could all be untrue.

TackleTheWorld

Brian Severence was released this afternoon.
Hooray!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on May 31, 2007, 04:44 PM NHFT
Brian Severence was released this afternoon.
Hooray!

That is great!  I just hope they can get their children back. :)